• ...and so much more!
  • Dawico

Uncoiled
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Oct 15, 2009
    Lampasas, Texas
    Hey guys! I just read some of the replies and got a few emails. And I think an F.Y.I Or a PSA needs posted by me. Just to clear up a few things: I do have a few friends on here who called me at work and we communicated regularly. I originally got on this forum in August 2009 (after I lurked for about a year) ... A lot longer ago than some people I received shitty responses and emails from. I have paid to be a Sponsor on here for years. I have participated when and where I could. I have enjoyed this forum for over 10 years. I was not looking for attention with my post today, (As was stated in a few comments) I just wanted to let some people know that I was not going to be at Copes anymore - Because there is not going to be a Copes anymore (as far as I know). Anyone who wants to call Roger... The phone number has been listed in every thread ...since 2009. No Need to get nasty or be hateful or rude to me. I am not on anyone's clock now...I love this forum and will pay my way to stay. Back off with the rude stuff. I respect my friends here and this entire forum. The whole world is acting stupid... Don't mess up this Forum!

What the hell? Seriously?

I just can't believe members would do that. I can believe people in general would but not members.

Just damn.

Coiled

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 25, 2016
    SETX
    I apologize for anyone being a dick. No idea why they would.

PM inbound concerning the username issue.
    I've been thinking about this since Geri posted yesterday, I hope she can keep her join date/post status and similar.

Sorry about the layoff Geri and wishing you all the best. Also know the jerkoffs are in the minority.

Have a great day and please hang around here. :)

Dawico

Uncoiled
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Oct 15, 2009
    Lampasas, Texas
    I've been thinking about this since Geri posted yesterday, I hope she can keep her join date/post status and similar.

Sorry about the layoff Geri and wishing you all the best. Also know the jerkoffs are in the minority.

Have a great day and please hang around here. :)
    She wasn't banned so I don't think there will be an issue.

She's not like some other members that have been booted and then started a whole new account.

Maverick44

Youngest old man on TGT.
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Why would anybody try to kick someone when they're already down? That's a dick move, and they know it's a dick move evident by their decision to message Geri privately instead of posting it publicly for all to see.

Geri, I'm sorry to hear about you losing the job, and I'm sorry some here feel the need to make asses of themselves. As other have said, try to make this a change for the better. See it as the opportunity for a new challenge, not as a loss.

Just Geri

Well-Known
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Aug 5, 2009
    Ohio
    Hey Gang. Thank you all for your posts and back up. I am over it. I have never been thinned skinned. I have dealt with a lot of assholes in my time and it's no big deal. Anyway, I stopped in today at the shop and Roger is working it alone. I don't know how long he is going to stay open but there is no chance of us getting our jobs back. Moving On and hopefully Upward. Have never been on unemployment in my life but it has been suggested I sign up until I decide what I want to do next. So, maybe I will. Anyway, all is well. I am not upset at anyone and will be here to chat and joke sometimes. Thank you all again.

easy rider

Summer Slacker
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 10, 2015
    Odessa, Tx
    I was in a hurry to post earlier and just now read through what I missed. I have never come across any thread of Geri being rude to anyone and can't understand why anyone would be rude to her. Even my brief talk with her on the phone was pleasant. Just know, Geri, most of us, or at least those I have met, are good people and enjoy your company.

Top Bottom