• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • dreyes89

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 8, 2012
    Pasadena
    Last time my dad left to pick up my mom from work..about hr later I heard back door slam. I thought it can't be them since my mom doesn't get off till later. Sure enough I check it out as Iwalk into the kitchen, I have my gun drawn and my dad just stayed frozen, and I just moved the gun away. Scary thought if something would have happened, later on I just hugged him, and he said its alright.

Also did you kick a door open? That gets the adrenaline flowing lol.
    Venture Surplus ad

smtimelevi

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 10, 2011
    San Antonio
    Also did you do kick a door open? That gets the adrenaline flowing lol.

DEA4.gif

jocat54

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 10, 2011
    Lindale, Texas
    I've been blessed with a little dog that hardly ever barks. He has Radar ears and if he cuts loose barking, I have iron in my hand. The little guy is really smart and somehow knows if a person out front is a friend/neighbor or a stranger.

Jake is a Toy Fox Terrier and I've dated women that weren't as smart as that dog! If it isn't important, he keeps his mouth shut but his radar ears are rotating as he checks things out. If something is of concern, I get a tiny little "woof". If it's something that really spooks him, he sounds like a bloodhound! The little guy (8 pounds) is terrific!

Hey....I wonder if Jake could teach a woman to exercise that amount of vocal self control?

Flash

the last time i had a dog go nuts at 1am, i ignored it and woke up to my car window being busted and my stereo gone.

You gotta pay attention to those dogs....they hear and smell things we can't.

When our little malti-poo (8lbs) alerts us, you can bet something is out there. He's never been wrong yet.

GPtwins

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 15, 2009
    Sachse, Tx
    One not my beagle went ballistic. It is usually nothing, maybe a possum or neighbor's cat. I always grab my .357 mag when I check it out because it only takes once. Well, it was once. I step outside and some teenager is trying to steal my boat but he can't figure how to keep the tongue locked in the forward position. The dog raised holey heck and I cocked my gun. The kid looked up and rand like hell. I got some free tools out of the incident. He obviously planned the high jack.

I had the tongue folded and the pin was in the garage. There was a padlock on the hitch so it could not be opened and there was a chain and lock through the wheels. Idiot didn't know what he was up against.

35Remington

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Dec 9, 2011
    Way out here
    If you have an iPhone and $90 buring a hole in your pocket, I can't recommend these cameras highly enough. Besides alerting you every time the UPS guy, mail man, door-to-door salesman shows up, they're great fun to play with. IR night vision, two-way audio, and pan/tilt as well. Gives peace of mind when out of town, too. We have 3, and I'll buy more soon.

http://www.amazon.com/Foscam-FI8910W-Wireless-Network-Camera/dp/B006ZP8UOW

RandomHero

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 6, 2011
    Northwest San Antonio
    If you have an iPhone and $90 buring a hole in your pocket, I can't recommend these cameras highly enough. Besides alerting you every time the UPS guy, mail man, door-to-door salesman shows up, they're great fun to play with. IR night vision, two-way audio, and pan/tilt as well. Gives peace of mind when out of town, too. We have 3, and I'll buy more soon.

Amazon.com: Foscam FI8910W Wireless/Wired Pan & Tilt IP/Network Camera with IR-Cut Filter for True Color Images - 8 Meter Night Vision and 3.6mm Lens (67° Viewing Angle) - Black NEWEST MODEL: Camera & Photo

yea, i want to get something like this. but im poor and $100 for one is too much for me. i dont care about ultra high quality. but i would like something that has night vision and such

Top Bottom