• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • RandomHero

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 6, 2011
    Northwest San Antonio
    1am and my lab started going nuts. i immediately grabbed the gun from the drawer safe. cleared the house and checked outside and nothing.

first time ever as a gun owner doing that, i felt kinda dumb. but i guess, better safe than sorry. :ohnoes:
    Hurley's Gold

TXARGUY

Famous Among Dozens
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    May 31, 2012
    Wildcat Thicket, Texas
    That combat roll could have been the difference between an egg breakfast and a formaldehyde breakfast. Now drop and give me 20!

Seriously though, I clear the house everytime my outside dog gives her 'someone/thing is here' bark. So far 100% of the times it's been a raccoon or armadillo or something like that but it only takes the one time.

hkusp1

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 25, 2009
    DALLAS, TX
    No roll and no nvg!?! I bet he didn't even grab his tactical balls.

b84ca844-5bb3-1920.jpg

smtimelevi

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 10, 2011
    San Antonio
    Dont feel dumb. I almost drew down on my roomates a few years ago. He forgot his key and was rattling the door. I realized it was him when I herd his girlfriends voice. I opened the door gun in hand and he about shit. I told him the next time he lost his keys to try ringing the doorbell.

ROGER4314

Been Called "Flash" Since I Was A Kid!
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 11, 2009
    East Houston
    I've been blessed with a little dog that hardly ever barks. He has Radar ears and if he cuts loose barking, I have iron in my hand. The little guy is really smart and somehow knows if a person out front is a friend/neighbor or a stranger.

Jake is a Toy Fox Terrier and I've dated women that weren't as smart as that dog! If it isn't important, he keeps his mouth shut but his radar ears are rotating as he checks things out. If something is of concern, I get a tiny little "woof". If it's something that really spooks him, he sounds like a bloodhound! The little guy (8 pounds) is terrific!

Hey....I wonder if Jake could teach a woman to exercise that amount of vocal self control?

Flash

RandomHero

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 6, 2011
    Northwest San Antonio
    Seriously though, I clear the house everytime my outside dog gives her 'someone/thing is here' bark. So far 100% of the times it's been a raccoon or armadillo or something like that but it only takes the one time.

the last time i had a dog go nuts at 1am, i ignored it and woke up to my car window being busted and my stereo gone.

Top Bottom