just a girl looking to read and learn - hi everyone!

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Texas

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • txgirliegirl

loves dogs more than people
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 26, 2020
    Richmond
    very happy to have come across this forum...i have already learned a lot and had more than a few laughs, so thank you!

a little about me....yes i am a "girly girl" who happens to love a lot of typical "guy" things, shooting included! i started shooting about 12 years ago when i lived in dallas...in 2016 i moved to houston (most recently to richmond last november) and love it here.

i recently applied for my CHL and am expecting it in the mail in the next week or two, very excited! i regularly shoot at Texas Gun Club in Stafford so maybe i will see some of you there...my current babies include a beretta PX4 storm 9mm, smith and wesson M&P 9c, sig sauer P238 and my new addition: a walther PPQ M2 9mm.

i apologize in advance if my writing style and lack of punctuation annoys some of you but i promise to be a good forum member and avoid the annoying stuff like not searching before asking questions and stuff like that ;)

i have a wicked sense of humor and am not easily offended...also have been described as "small but feisty" LOL ... looking forward to getting to know you! this is going to be fun :)
    Target Sports

Every Day Man
    Tyrant

Support

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Thaskinny1
    Top Bottom