• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • ROGER4314

Been Called "Flash" Since I Was A Kid!
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 11, 2009
    East Houston
    My friend Bonnie called me this morning to talk about a dream that she had last night.

She was at her apartment and the Feds started banging on her door to confiscate her firearms. She gave them the guns bullets first!

I post this because Bonnie is one of the most law abiding Human Beings in the US! She is a retired Corrections Officer who worked almost 8 years at TDCJ without a single disciplinary write up or demerit. Her record was spotless and that was acknowledged by the Warden at her retirement party!

For Bonnie to react like that to the Liberal muck raking in Washington, is a real indicator of how far off track Liberals have gone in "working for" our people. They have gone too damned far!

Flash
    DK Firearms

Last edited:

cncfan

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 25, 2015
    Houston
    Lot of people not only dreaming about it but also thinking about it.

I went into the wrong line of work, I had to work about 42 years before I retired.

jrbfishn

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Aug 9, 2013
    south of killeen
    Lot of people not only dreaming about it but also thinking about it.

I went into the wrong line of work, I had to work about 42 years before I retired.
    You forgot prepareing.
    Especially if Hillary were elected, I don't think many on here would be surprised to see them try.

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 5, 2012
    HK
    oh wow.

A few days ago I had a dream that a nuclear bomb went off. Content there wasnt shit I could do. It was my time to go. I remembered to not look at the flash and turned my back to it. I barely caught a glimpse of the blast. Bright, tower of flame that reached the sky.

The bright gold glow engulfed me from behind. I could feel the heat on my back as it grew hotter. It felt like the brightest sun. A super bad sunburn.

Then I woke up........alive.

Last edited:

ROGER4314

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 11, 2009
    East Houston
    A few days ago I had a dream that a nuclear bomb went off.

My friend Scott and I were best buddies growing up in Chicago. We were in high school when the Cuban Missile Crisis got fired up and we lived day to day with the realization that we were about two ticks of the clock from nuclear war. There were Nike Missile installations on Lake Shore Drive in the city and the cold war mood was extremely hostile.

Scott and I knew that we were at "Ground Zero". If nukes started flying, we were fully aware that there is NO place to hide from a direct hit with a Hydrogen bomb. Running away just meant that we'd die tired.

Here was our plan................ When the air raid sirens went off, we would meet at his house, roll out the lawn chairs, open a brew and watch the show!

I view Bonnie's dream the same way. Be prepared, committed to a course of action, then go on with a happy life until the Blue Meanies come to the door. No point in running away............You'll just die tired.

Flash

Dawico

Uncoiled
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Oct 15, 2009
    Lampasas, Texas
    The nice thing about confiscation scenarios is that there will be warning. There just aren't enough LEOs (even with military help) to hit everybody at once. Plus somebody will spill the beans and tip us off beforehand.

I know a few LEOs that said that they wouldn't do it anyways. They have no desire to die to enforce a stupid law, and they know that is how it would go.

But we still need to be prepared for it.

When it is time to bury them, it is time to dig them up.

baboon

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    May 6, 2008
    Out here by the lake!
    A few days ago I had a dream that a nuclear bomb went off.

My friend Scott and I were best buddies growing up in Chicago. We were in high school when the Cuban Missile Crisis got fired up and we lived day to day with the realization that we were about two ticks of the clock from nuclear war. There were Nike Missile installations on Lake Shore Drive in the city and the cold war mood was extremely hostile.

Scott and I knew that we were at "Ground Zero". If nukes started flying, we were fully aware that there is NO place to hide from a direct hit with a Hydrogen bomb. Running away just meant that we'd die tired.

Here was our plan................ When the air raid sirens went off, we would meet at his house, roll out the lawn chairs, open a brew and watch the show!

I view Bonnie's dream the same way. Be prepared, committed to a course of action, then go on with a happy life until the Blue Meanies come to the door. No point in running away............You'll just die tired.

Flash

Not sure of your age Roger, but the Dresden Generating Plant being the first private nuke plant in the country seemed more of a threat then bombs. And lets not forget Fermi Lab.

ROGER4314

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 11, 2009
    East Houston
    Not sure of your age Roger, but the Dresden Generating Plant being the first private nuke plant in the country seemed more of a threat then bombs. And lets not forget Fermi Lab.

Yup, I lived through all of that! Most folks don't know that a sustained nuclear reaction was first made under the stadium bleachers at the University of Chicago!

Dresden? It's ironic that they named the Nuclear installation after a German City that was fire bombed off the face of the Earth.

The thinking at the time was that Nuclear multiple warhead missiles would be the first strike followed by bombers traversing Canada to deliver their payloads in the Northern US. That accounts for the Nike missiles on Lake Shore drive!

Flash

Top Bottom