Lynx Defense

Just a boring Tuesday...with machineguns.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Texas

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • codygjohnson

Eats breakfast everyday
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 11, 2009
    Flower Mound
    How's the reliability on that H&K21???

Crap...but it's getting better. Probably all the really cheap surplus that it's been running, but it's been getting dirty quick and wont go into battery. Started running Royal Purple on the bolt and it seems to be doing much better. Time will tell. Hopefully I'll be setup to reload bulk .308 pretty soon, so I can get some cleaner ammo stocked up.

subhunter

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 8, 2010
    tyler, TX
    Good stuff! Do you have a picture you could post of the scrambler with the seates and platform rack. Im looking at fabricating one for a new project and I like that set up. Nothing like beltfeds and jeeps! thanks for posting the vids

codygjohnson

Eats breakfast everyday
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 11, 2009
    Flower Mound
    Who built the 21?

I can't remember the original builder but I'll pull it out and see. It had a once over by RDTS and seems to be just a bit tight and likes to run clean and wet.

Good stuff! Do you have a picture you could post of the scrambler with the seates and platform rack. Im looking at fabricating one for a new project and I like that set up. Nothing like beltfeds and jeeps! thanks for posting the vids

I'll dig up some pictures of the CritterGitter and throw them up. Still has a few bugs, but it's running a GM 5.3L Vortec motor...really purrs.

Cody!!! I wanna play with em!!

I keep posting up when I'm going out and everyone either flakes out or doesn't respond! I'll let you know next time I'm headed out and have some room.

Top Bottom