• ...and so much more!
  • MR Redneck

TGT Addict
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 20, 2010
    The great country of West Texas
    People defend their right to be here, but I have never seen anything good about these groups. Never seen anything but negativity come from any of these Muslim organizations, and maybe its because they dont have good intentions.
    These people should be investigated more. Its sound like their "Prison recruits" are in posession of firearms. I dont support arming violent criminals with firearms.

Medic218

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 27, 2010
    Little Elm
    الى حد كبير. لا تدع لي معرفة ما يفعلونه في منطقة دالاس. اعتقد انني حصلت على الكثير من 223 و 40 ان يرحل.

West Texas

Well-Known
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 13, 2010
    Texas!
    The scary part is, you let a group of white guys buy some land, move a bunch of people on it, buy a few semi-auto weapons, do a little group shooting...and the NEXT thing you know the ATF along with thier friends from the FBI are claiming they are a "militant group of fanatics" and raiding the place, and making a BIG mess in the process. Can you say "Ruby Ridge"? How about "Branch Dividian"?

matefrio

ΔΕΞΑΙ
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 19, 2010
    Missouri, Texas Consulate HQ
    Oh, nooooo! Antisemitic militants in rural America armed with guns?

29sni9.gif

TheDan

deplorable malcontent scofflaw
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Nov 11, 2008
    Austin - Rockdale
    lol... that's funny right there. The problem though is the KKK has been effectively neutered, while the Islamic extremists seem to keep gaining power. Also another difference is that the vast majority of Americans condemn the KKK, where as there are only a small fraction of Muslims that condemn Islamic extremists.

West Texas

Well-Known
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 13, 2010
    Texas!

You really don't see the difference here????

Let me see if I can help you out, ok?

The pupose of the Klan was racial. The Klan was pretty much shut down, and when there are groups found to be meeting peacefully, they are arrested and prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law.

The purpose of Islamic terrorist is to kill EVERYONE that does not believe like they do. The Isalmic terrorist are very active, and when groups are found they are left alone for the most part because we don't want to violate thier "relious freedom".

When groups such as the Branch Dividians were found to have semi-automatic weapons (perfectly legal) all of them bought legally, they have their compound stormed early one morning.

When groups such as the islamic groups pointed out in the video, that have proven ties to other anti-american gorups as stated in the video, and are known to have convicted felons pocessing semi-automatic weapons in these compounds, they are not touched.

Does that help explain it for you?

matefrio

ΔΕΞΑΙ
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 19, 2010
    I guess I just lump all the fear mongering extremists who do bad things in the same bucket. Home grown, "Christian" or "Muslim" or if they blow up buildings because of what the U.S. government did at Waco and Ruby Ridge or for Allah or any other god.

The idea that anyone with extreme views would feel out of place in the city and go country to live with others of like minds isn't too unpredictable or news worthy. That these hit pecies seem to condemn all Muslims along with the radical is bad reporting.

West Texas

Well-Known
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 13, 2010
    Texas!
    I guess I just lump all the fear mongering extremists who do bad things in the same bucket. Home grown, "Christian" or "Muslim" or if they blow up buildings because of what the U.S. government did at Waco and Ruby Ridge or for Allah or any other god.

The idea that anyone with extreme views would feel out of place in the city and go country to live with others of like minds isn't too unpredictable or news worthy. That these hit pecies seem to condemn all Muslims along with the radical is bad reporting.

You can make the comparison of the Militant Islamist and the KKK, but you can't go ahead and connect the dots to see the connection they have with the groups that have attacked us inside our boarders as well as out side of them...and the way they are being allowed to operate and recruit and strengthen their organization while groups that have never attacked anyone...or even threatened to attack anyone...have been raided and shut down by ATF and FBI?

You REALLY don't see the problem here?

This is not a "hit piece" condeming all Muslims, it is a piece reporting facts about these groups, and the ties they have to groups that have ALREADY attacked us.

As for condeming all muslims? I simply state facts of what is written in the Koran...and is taught by the groups that are mentioned in this video.

You sure spend a LOT of time defending Islam and condeming anyone who points out these kind of things that are going on......kinda makes one wonder....

Fisherman777

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 15, 2009
    45R

You're wrong. Homegrown or otherwise Christians do not blow up anything. We do not cut heads off. We do not kill people who don't want to "join up". There are a lot who say they are Christian but they are absolutely not. Muslims do. Their so-called holy book tells them to. They all read the same book. I haven't seen one of these so-called moderates stand up and decry what the others are doing in the name of their "religeon".

Wrong. Read their book. Look at their actions and don't just believe what they are saying. Their book says it's alright to lie to what they call infidels. (That's everybody else btw.)

What happened to Lebanon is what is happening to the USA right now. It's a fact. Watch the video below. All of the parts. What she says is fact. She lived through it. Barely. If you don't watch the thing, don't you dare say she's lying.

Don't take offense. I'm just trying to help you see the truth that a lot of people are lying or were decieved about this subject.

Fisherman777

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 15, 2009
    45R
    There are 7 parts I think. It won't hurt you to listen to this woman. It's not that long. Besides, she's kinda pretty. So enjoy.

cuate

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 27, 2009
    Comanche Co., Texas
    Apparently a race war in America is imminent, under the guise of islam. The real race war has been going on since the 60s, A one sided war, riots, burning, rapes, murder, forceful entry, theft, etc. A belief that America owes them everything for the way they have been treated.

Of course most people learned at home and at school that the way people are treated depends upon the way they conduct themselves, try to get along, obey the law, honesty, integrety, behave and maintain honorable ethics. Some people felt that education would cure most racial problems and it has for a certain percentage but theres always that percent that didn't get the word or didn't want it. And the radical on the opposing side always stirring the pot.

When and if there is a race war, many innocents on both sides will needlessly suffer but most American Patriots will protect their own lives, their families, property and will not give two hoots in hell whether the enemy is a stupid moslem, US style or a disgruntled, armed enemy. Plotting and planning to kill us and take over will only end in their downfall !

matefrio

ΔΕΞΑΙ
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 19, 2010
    You're wrong. Homegrown or otherwise Christians do not blow up anything. We do not cut heads off. We do not kill people who don't want to "join up".
    I've got to call that out and say it's dead wrong. You may not consider them Christians but under the teachings of the bible and in the name of Christianity all those things have happened.

So what do we do? If Muslims are so bad... Run them out of the country? Take away their voting rights? Segregate them? If I were a Muslim what would you have me do?

Fisherman777

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 15, 2009
    45R
    I've got to call that out and say it's dead wrong. You may not consider them Christians but under the teachings of the bible and in the name of Christianity all those things have happened.

Under the teachings of the Bible? BS My Bible (uppercase B btw) doesn't tell me to do anything like that. Like I said, lots of people "say" they are Christians.

So what do we do? If Muslims are so bad... Run them out of the country? Take away their voting rights? Segregate them? If I were a Muslim what would you have me do?

All of the above. I knew you wouldn't watch the videos. Must hard to breathe with all of that sand around your head. I'm done.

Top Bottom