• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • roadkill

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 5, 2013
    Jeep peaked in 03-06 with the rubicon models. Sure they still have the rubicon but gone is the reliable 4.0 and fairly simple electronics. Now when the temps get too cold they all spring oil leaks from the oil cooler/filter housing.

Mills

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 22, 2020
    Texas
    IMG_7966.jpeg

Murica !

Younggun

Certified Jackass
    TGT Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jul 31, 2011
    hill co.
    Guy that works for my just brought home and early ‘60s Ford MUTT that’s been parked for about 15-20 years but ran when it was parked (family so it’s likely accurate)

Sadly, he’s no mechanic and will probably tear it apart, do some damage, and give up. I told him when he decides he doesn’t want to deal with it to call me first.

Attachments

• image000000.jpeg
      image000000.jpeg
      301.7 KB · Views: 2

stuhoevel

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 2, 2020
    San Antonio
    My brother had one of the 392 wranglers. Sounded good and would run. He ended up trading it in on a GMC Sierra. They found it was small and couldn't carry anything thing.

I found the back seat cramped and difficult to get into with the front door piller in the way. His jeep did have step rails but they did not hang down much. I found them very high to step up to.

I hear the word jeep, I think the two door wrangler. Your 4 door Cherokee and Grand Cherokees are okay, but a 4 door wrangler, it never fit.

I do remember his wife riding in my truck(Ram Limited) and saying something along the lines of a luxury wuss truck. I asked that about the Sierra, and she mutter something under her breath at me.

Top Bottom