• Big Dipper

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 10, 2012
    ATX & FC, WI
    ^^^^^ not necessary.

25th Amendment
    Section 4. “Whenever the Vice President and a majority of either the principal officers of the executive departments or of such other body as Congress may by law provide, transmit to the President pro tempore of the Senate and the Speaker of the House of Representatives their written declaration that the President is unable to discharge the powers and duties of his office, the Vice President shall immediately assume the powers and duties of the office as Acting President.”

He has already adequately demonstrated his senility and inability to discharge the powers and duties of his office, if elected.

satx78247

Member, Emeritus
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 23, 2014
    ronbwolf; All,

BOTH of the doddery old men of the DIMocRATS Party, one of whom evidently will be the DP nominee, had best NOT pick HRC as their VP, as they may never live much longer than the time that it takes to take the oath on 21JAN21.

FAR too many people have died "under suspicious circumstances", IF they got on the wrong side of either Clinton.
    (I was a LEO for far too long to accept coincidences in that many cases.)

yours, satx

Big Green

In Christ Alone
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Mar 5, 2018
    College Station
    While there are several different people I could see it being, I suspect it will be someone we have never, or hardly, heard about. Some Gov or state gov legislator, possibly someone currently in Congress.

Some far left wacko who meets all the diversity checklist items and is an up and coming liberal star who can carry the torch.

pronstar

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 2, 2017
    Dallas
    Don't see any way any candidate, even the idiot Biden, picks a running mate who overshadows the actual nominee for president.....unless he was planning on bowing out upon taking office.

If Hillary is VP, Biden:
    A) kills himself (duh!)
    B) is impeached, with Hildabeast leading the charge

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

brashears9567

TGT Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jun 12, 2016
    Hillary, herself, has said a few times that she isn't interested. These were recently, too. I just don't see it. She brings a ton of baggage and is not the star she used to be.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

brashears9567

TGT Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jun 12, 2016
    I think just meaning she was popular and powerful in her party.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

WAS is all that really matters. The woman is done. But these past few years would have been much different if she won that election. It was damn close. I'm talking about the very small margin of victory in a lot of states, not the EC.

TAZ

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 17, 2008
    Round Rock
    Well, let’s see. Biden-Hillary make a run at Trump. A little careful vote counting and they slip in. The a few months later Biden is declared a mental midget and we have our first “female” president.

satx78247

Member, Emeritus
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 23, 2014
    Well, let’s see. Biden-Hillary make a run at Trump. A little careful vote counting and they slip in. The a few months later Biden is declared a mental midget and we have our first “female” president.

TAZ,

Even the thought of that possibility is enough to make me GAG.

yours, satx

CyberWolf

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 22, 2018
    US
    'splain to me when she was a star??????
    She wasn't the Democratic Superstar in 2016? She was next in line for the oval office. She won the popular vote, not that it matters.

Also, there are some examples floating around which show the commies had been working the SE angle for a while on that one...

(near the end of the clip at 1:15)

brashears9567

TGT Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jun 12, 2016
    I honestly thought the woman would be dead by now. She was in a bad way campaigning before the election. Collapsing and acting like she'd had a damn stroke. Then she was wearing Persian rugs and looking like absolute shit for a while after the election. People were convinced those garments were covering up medical devices and whatnot. But recently she looks fine. Not sure what that's about but I honestly thought her health was in the tank. I guess evil just doesn't die.

rotor

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 1, 2015
    Texas
    I like James Woods as an actor and that he is a conservative but I don't utilize actors as a determining factor in political commentary. The last one I liked was Ronald Reagan but I was not a fan when he was gov of California.

JCC

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 1, 2018
    US
    I honestly thought the woman would be dead by now. She was in a bad way campaigning before the election. Collapsing and acting like she'd had a damn stroke. Then she was wearing Persian rugs and looking like absolute shit for a while after the election. People were convinced those garments were covering up medical devices and whatnot. But recently she looks fine. Not sure what that's about but I honestly thought her health was in the tank. I guess evil just doesn't die.

Body double, ha

brashears9567

TGT Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jun 12, 2016
    Body double, ha

Damn, somebody got the shortest end of all sticks if they could pass as a stand-in for that hideous mess. But, beauty is on the inside, right. Lol

Top Bottom