• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • shooterfpga

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 24, 2011
    Conroe, TX
    nice, this is a pretty cool thread lol. i found $800 in a cabinet where i stashed money in an envelope so i wouldnt spend it. i've also found $500 in my truck when i cleaned it out. it was around $200 in coins and $300 in dollars, twenties, tens, etc.
    Texas SOT

TexasRedneck

1911 Nut
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Jan 23, 2009
    New Braunfels, TX
    Perhaps too fixated....keepin' a runnin' total like that makes you tempted to "skim" some. I keep a 1-gallon thermos and toss loose change in it. About every 3-4 months I take it to the bank and count out $3-500 an' toss it in the safe for the next "gotta have" gun. Obviously, the scale is different because we're more settled - but you got the idea. Ignore how much is there until there's a bunch - THEN count it out. That's what's worked for me, anyways.

proforguns

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 10, 2010
    Pipe Creek
    Keep it up .My savings are for a Trust,or STI, or New Shotgun,or 223 dies or TFO sights for my M&P,or Holster for my Glock or .......Man I need alot of fun funds.

Vaquero

Moving stuff to the gas prices thread.....
    Staff member
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Apr 4, 2011
    Dixie Land
    When you got the cash, the deals will come to you. I generally don't save for something in particular, just for the good deals that happen along.

Jakashh

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jun 30, 2010
    Sugar Land
    Keep up the good work! I say its the perfect pace! In a month
    or 2 you will have a nice chunk of change.

Thanks! Hopefully AK prices dont go up too much by then.

Perhaps too fixated....keepin' a runnin' total like that makes you tempted to "skim" some. I keep a 1-gallon thermos and toss loose change in it. About every 3-4 months I take it to the bank and count out $3-500 an' toss it in the safe for the next "gotta have" gun. Obviously, the scale is different because we're more settled - but you got the idea. Ignore how much is there until there's a bunch - THEN count it out. That's what's worked for me, anyways.

I feel as if I mix it up with my bank savings ill be more tempted to spend it. But when i think of the possible cool stuff u will be getting.with this, i think ill be able to maintain enough self control.

When you got the cash, the deals will come to you. I generally don't save for something in particular, just for the good deals that happen along.

Im really considering an AK or an RPK, but that is subject to change anytime lol.

Top Bottom