• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • rayetter

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 7, 2011
    richards
    Im in between huntsville and college station. I mostly repair motorcycles and old trucks, for some reason i have a gift for
    fixing old honda three wheelers. My specialty is "it ran when i parked it". If anyone needs something fixed, give me a holler. I
    dont charge by the hour, i charge by the job. For example, my neighbor has a honda 400 that needed a carb rebuild, new master
    cylinder, bleed the brakes and change the fluids. He gave me 80 bucks and a case of beer. Im reasonable. My
    phone number is 936-577-0938. Thanks for taking the time to read all of that.
    ARJ Defense ad

Dawico

Uncoiled
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Oct 15, 2009
    Lampasas, Texas
    Are you just looking for some side work or are you hoping to get in a shop somewhere? It sounds like you want some night and weekend projects but just thought a clarification may help your search.

Good luck.

rayetter

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 7, 2011
    richards
    Sorry, i should have specified. I work from the house only, i dont want the hassle of working in a shop. I have arthritis
    and i have problems standing for 10 hours straight. I refuse to be on the government dole so i make money on the side
    when i can.

Top Bottom