• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • JonFTC

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 16, 2014
    Fort Collins, CO
    Hello Everyone,

We are proud to announce the release of our Lone Star Pistol! There are 250 sets available in this edition (a set is one nickel plated and one 24kt gold plated 1911). You can order these pistols individually or as a set. Lower edition numbers are reserved to be sold as sets only.

I am announcing this new product on your forum today prior to my media blitz in various Texas newspapers which start on Apr 21st in the Fort Worth Star Telegram. If you live in Fort Worth, Austin, San Antonio, Houston, or Dallas be sure to keep an eye out for our ads in your newspapers which start dropping next week. We will also be advertising this product in other markets in Texas as well.

This firearm is built on a fully function 1911A1 chambered in .45ACP. You can order it on either an Auto Ordnance 1911A1 .45 ACP or on the Colt Government Model .45 ACP. For more information about this pistol or to order call us Toll Free at 1-877-887-4867.:)

(Click the images below to expand them for a more detailed view).

ALF_Lone Star_Insert_Front.jpg ALF_Lone Star_Insert_Back.jpg

For Liberty,

Jonathan Fye aka JonFTC
    Gun Zone Deals

vmax

TGT Addict
    TGT Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Apr 15, 2013
    I love it when they l leave out the price. makes you think if you have to ask , you can't afford it.

JonFTC

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 16, 2014
    Fort Collins, CO
    BTW: do y'all have any 100 year anniversary 1911's hanging around

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk

Hi Cbigclarke,

We are sold out of the NRA licensed 100th year anniversary 1911's for Texas. We still have some available for other states though, if you have a separate state edition you are interested in you will need to call our toll free number to speak to one of my sales reps, or you can ask to talk to me and I can take a look at the availability for other state editions you may be interested in. :)

JonFTC

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 16, 2014
    Fort Collins, CO
    Re: Everyone asking about pricing. :)

Pricing varies depending on if you want it on the Auto Ordnance or on the Colt, and if you purchase them individually or as a set. We don't mention the price in our ads because we want people to call in to learn more about the guns prior to discussing pricing. I have found that if all someone wants to know is the price when they call us, and they don't want to learn anything else about the product then they are not going to buy the gun(s) in question. Additionally pricing varies with the eb and flow of gun supply. (Supply and demand economics does come into play at times). As a general rule of thumb it is important to note that they never get cheaper, the price only goes up over time as raw materials, labor costs, etc. rise in price. As with any for profit business we have to pass our cost increases on to our customers.

As previously mentioned, pricing varies depending on if it is built on an Auto Ordnance or a Colt, and also if it is ordered individually or as a set. If it is ordered individually the price is higher because you are breaking up a set. Lower edition numbers are not available to be purchased individually either and are only sold as sets. There are only 250 edition numbers available for this set (250 nickel plated, and 250 24kt gold plated) with a total of 500 guns available in this edition.

It is also important to note that these are not white glove guns, our plating process is as durable as any good bluing, you can actually take these guns out to the range and show them off to your friends and put rounds down range with them without worrying about the gold, nickel, or engravings flaking off or being damaged (When you encounter normal wear over time on the finish of the firearm we will refurbish your guns and make them like new for a minimal fee, if you are stuffing the gun in and out of a holster all the time you can expect normal wear as with any regularly blued firearm). Using a true plating process like we do is much more labor intensive than the wash process or gold leaf processes used by other collectible gun manufacturers as well.

Additionally we are not just sitting on 500 completed guns that you can pick up tomorrow from your local FFL dealer, once they are paid in full or half of the balance is paid we put them through our production process and it can take up to 4 months to get the gun put through production and delivered to your local FFL dealer for pick-up. As with any firearm purchase you are required to undergo a federally mandated background check at the FFL dealer that the firearm is transferred through prior to taking possession of the guns. It is also important to note that these guns will not be delivered until they are paid in full. (If that is a concern for you, rest assured we have been in business since 2004 and we are A+ rated by the BBB). Here is a youtube video of me doing a live fire demonstration with one of our Second Amendment Foundation 1911's to demonstrate the durability of our plating and engravings. American Legacy Firearms Second Amendment Foundation 1911 - YouTube

With all that said and out of the way, I am willing to discuss current pricing on this forum.

To order an INDIVIDUAL Nickel plated Lone Star 1911 on an Auto Ordnance the price is $2,195.00.
    To order and INDIVIDUAL Gold plated Lone Star 1911 on an Auto Ordnance the price is $2,495.00.
    To order a SET of the Nickel and Gold plated Lone Star 1911's on Auto Ordnance's the price is $3,995.00 (Savings of $695.00 if ordered as a set)

To order and INDIVIDUAL Nickel Plated Lone Star 1911 on a Colt Government Model the price is $2,595.00
    To order and INDIVIDUAL Gold Plated Lone Star 1911 on a Colt Government Model the price is $2,895.00
    To order a SET of the Nickel and Gold plated Lone Star 1911's on Colt Government Model's the price is $4,795.00 (Savings of $695 if ordered as a set)

To order a mixed set of 1 Auto Ordnance and 1 Colt Government Model the sale price is $4,395.00

You can reserve a Lone Star 1911 via our layaway plan for as little as $200 down per firearm ordered with monthly payments. Our layaway plan is interest free as well and you can skip a monthly payment here and there as long as the total balance is paid off within 18 months. It is important to note that if you order from us and you pay half down or pay in full and your gun goes into production and then you call back to cancel your order after the gun is already in production that there is a 30% restocking fee.

I understand that our guns are not for everyone, the majority of our customers are collectors and investors. As a general rule of thumb and per our company policy, a portion of the total price is also donated to 2nd Amendment Rights organizations such as the NRA and the Second Amendment Foundation so they can file lawsuits on your behalf to defend your right to keep and bear arms. We put our money where our mouth is, we are staunch supporters of the 2nd Amendment.

For Liberty,

Jonathan Fye aka JonFTC

Last edited:

JonFTC

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 16, 2014
    Fort Collins, CO
    I also forgot to mention that we do have dealer pricing options on all of our products. If you are a firearms dealer please call us to inquire about dealer pricing. When you call be sure to let the sales representative know that you spoke to Jonathan, or you can request to speak to me directly and I will be your sales rep. :)

JonFTC

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 16, 2014
    Fort Collins, CO
    We have sold more than 50 of these so far. Folks who are interested in getting the lower edition numbers should be aware that some lower edition numbers are still available. Get them while you still can! :) Call us toll free to order. 1-877-887-4867

Top Bottom