• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • radioflyer

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 21, 2009
    I'm working with Marc Gentine to get a group together to take the NRA's Basic Instructor Training course (BIT is required to take other instructor level classes) Mark informed me that we need at least 4 people to take the course which will be held in the Conroe, Tx area and take about 8 hours to complete (so set aside the entire day)

If you're interested in being a part of this course, Let me know
    Radioflyer97@gmail.com
    Texas SOT

radioflyer

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 21, 2009
    Cost: $80/person
    Date: TBA (pending discussion among those participating)
    Specific location: My Home in Conroe Tx. on Hwy 105 between Lake conroe and I-45

radioflyer

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 21, 2009
    Given the amount of interest, I will be contacting the local shooting range about using one of their classrooms as my house does not have adequate parking nor space for such a crowd. I will post back here when I have more information.

TundraWookiee

Scruffy Nerf Herder
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jan 9, 2012
    Cedar Park
    Given the amount of interest, I will be contacting the local shooting range about using one of their classrooms as my house does not have adequate parking nor space for such a crowd. I will post back here when I have more information.

Keep in mind that the crowd may shrink a bit depending on what date is selected. For example, I'll be out of state the first week of March on business and would be unable to attend if it were held then.

Thanks for organizing this though and I hope it works out that everyone is able to go since its shaping up to be a great group.

Brought to you courtesy of Tapatalk

Madhouse

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 17, 2008
    Tomball, TX
    I've been interested in become an NRA instructor forever! I've never really found any info on it. I'm very interested in this.

Any chance if there's more interest, maybe this could come closer to town? Like maybe down to Shiloh or something like that?

Every Day Man
    Tyrant

Support

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Rgomez5329
    Top Bottom