• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • baboon

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    May 6, 2008
    Out here by the lake!
    Wait on Mother Phucing Minute here. Before you go parting that thing out tell me as much as you know about this M60. What is the listed manufacture, what model is it, have you actually seen the form 4 (Tax Stamp) on it? I might very well be interested in it. PM me if you have that option yet. I was kind of sort of interested in one. Do you have it in your possession, or access to it? Spare barrels barrel bags, tripod, optic, ammo, belted ammo, spare links.

We need to talk

Squirrel1327

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 13, 2024
    Pflugerville
    I would ask on snugbus.com (the reincarnation of subguns.com ), those guys are pretty knowledgeable.

Somebody who didn't inherit Lake City to feed the thing!

The answers can be found by watching the classic 1982 action thriller First Blood
    I was also just asking a question.

Funny how that works!;)
    Wait on Mother Phucing Minute here. Before you go parting that thing out tell me as much as you know about this M60. What is the listed manufacture, what model is it, have you actually seen the form 4 (Tax Stamp) on it? I might very well be interested in it. PM me if you have that option yet. I was kind of sort of interested in one. Do you have it in your possession, or access to it? Spare barrels barrel bags, tripod, optic, ammo, belted ammo, spare links.

We need to talk
    It is a Rock Island Armory, not sure of the model, but have pics. It looks more like an arial setup, but I have the normal but stock also. It has arial sights at the moment also. I have possession of it, but paper work with ATF is not completed yet, but in the works with an attorney. I do have access to it. I have 4 spare barrels, in bags. Possible other barrels in the misc pile. Tripod, T and E, belted ammo and some spare links, have.

Fishkiller

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jul 22, 2019
    The Big Town
    If you hang on to it I would love to shoot the thing. I was given a box of belted ammo cuz I had a .308 bolt action. Anyway I would give you the ammo to let me fire a few seconds worth

baboon

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    May 6, 2008
    Out here by the lake!
    It is a Rock Island Armory, not sure of the model, but have pics. It looks more like an arial setup, but I have the normal but stock also. It has arial sights at the moment also. I have possession of it, but paper work with ATF is not completed yet, but in the works with an attorney. I do have access to it. I have 4 spare barrels, in bags. Possible other barrels in the misc pile. Tripod, T and E, belted ammo and some spare links, have.
    So it currently set up as a M60D for DOOR GUNNER if you have the buttstock there will be other parts that go with this like the pistol trigger group. Do you know if it has any flex chute for it? The flex chute mounts on the gun to feed ammo from a larger ammo can .vs the belted ammo hanging. Was the person you inherited from in Vietnam by chance?

baboon

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    May 6, 2008
    Out here by the lake!
    If you hang on to it I would love to shoot the thing. I was given a box of belted ammo cuz I had a .308 bolt action. Anyway I would give you the ammo to let me fire a few seconds worth

A 150 round belt if you let it all go is less then a minute. then you need to remove the tracers if they ate linked in or your going to have fire

Fishkiller

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jul 22, 2019
    The Big Town
    A 150 round belt if you let it all go is less then a minute. then you need to remove the tracers if they ate linked in or your going to have fire
    I have no idea. It is an ammo box full a few seconds is less than a minute. I don’t think tracers are included. I have not seen any I the box. This guy used to shoot MG’s on his property before he passed

Last edited:

baboon

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    May 6, 2008
    Out here by the lake!
    I was talking to a friend with a M60 this past weekend he was at a big shoot he said that 3 of them were lined up in a row burning thru big belts. He has a big door gunner can with flex chute. He said he was running his from the shoulder.

zackmars

Novice Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Nov 4, 2015
    Texas
    Animal Mother wouldn't sell  his M60

Animal_Mother.jpg

smittyb

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Nov 12, 2009
    Cut N Shoot
    My first post, so bear with me while I learn here. I am overwhelmed with all the information that is on here. If you inherited a M60, would you wait for the transfers to be done and sell all the extras with the weapon? Or would you piece part it out? Sell the M60 separately from the spare barrels and bipods in bags, and separate tripod?
    I would keep it and tell no one I had it.

Top Bottom