• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • pronstar

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 2, 2017
    Dallas
    It's Disney right? Who plays his boyfriend?
    Maybe Short Round ain’t so short anymore
    C61EB075-7DC5-44E1-9CE9-0924D431F703.jpeg

Mowingmaniac 24/7

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 7, 2015
    Harrison Ford born July 13, 1942 - He's 80 freaking years old and I don't even want to discuss how old Clint Eastwood is...

Last edited:

SGT Dave

Very Tired
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 5, 2012
    Kyle, TX
    Test audiences have not been happy with this movie. They've already spent more on reshoots than principal photography. Steven Spielberg had nothing to do with this one. Kathleen Kennedy made this movie to reboot the series with a female Indiana Jones. Leaks reveal Indy is rescued by the female lead in the end, securing her position as his replacement.

• Sad
    Reactions: gll

MountainGirl

Hovering
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Dec 22, 2022
    Big Thicket
    Test audiences have not been happy with this movie. They've already spent more on reshoots than principal photography. Steven Spielberg had nothing to do with this one. Kathleen Kennedy made this movie to reboot the series with a female Indiana Jones. Leaks reveal Indy is rescued by the female lead in the end, securing her position as his replacement.
    If that's the case, not interested in Kennedy's reboot. Thanks for the heads up.

General Zod

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 29, 2012
    Kaufman County
    Kathleen Kennedy ruined everything related to Star Wars so it's not a surprise she'll **** up Indiana Jones. Just more woke garbage I'm not going to bother watching.

Dave Filoni and Jon Favreau have managed to keep her interference in their projects (centered around The Mandalorian") minimal. There's good stuff happening there.

But Kennedy is doing her level best to destroy Star Wars as a movie franchise and Lucasfilm as an entity. I suffered through a few episodes of the "Willow" continuation but...it's crap. Total joyless crap full of characters that are impossible to not despise and wish horrible fates upon.

oldag

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Feb 19, 2015
    I want so badly for this movie to be good, and end the series on a high note. But I know the chances are way too good that the movie will just be bad and leave a bad taste in my mouth.

Oh well. We'll always have Raiders.
    I like the Last Crusade as much as Raiders.

Top Bottom