• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • sjones

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 5, 2008
    carrollton,texas
    that I live in Texas.I already see where chicago and new york have both said they don't care what the SCOTUS have said they are going to disregard it anyway. sj:patriot:
    Capitol Armory ad

Texan2

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 8, 2008
    South of San Antonio
    that I live in Texas.I already see where chicago and new york have both said they don't care what the SCOTUS have said they are going to disregard it anyway. sj:patriot:
    Typical liberals....if they dont like a law they ignore it. I cant wait until some brave prosecutor files on them for violating someones civil rights.

sjones

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 5, 2008
    carrollton,texas
    The people that have to live in those states must not know what its like to live in a free state.Oh and I don't want to forget the people in Kalifornia,although its not quite as bad.sj

SiscoKid

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 28, 2009
    SE TEXAS
    Here's the problem.

The Daileys, Blomerbergs, and Gov. Moonbeam types have brainwashed the sheeple to believe that, OH NO, Guns are BAD. They will jump up and kill everyone in the room all by themselves, loaded or not.

Further, if NO ONE were allowed to have a gun, to even buy one legally, that killers, murders, and rapists would not get them and that way they would only be able to kill people one at a time with their knives and clubs. Gee, wouldn't that be nice.

Everyone join hands and chime in --- "Kumbayaaaa, Kumbayaaaa, Kumbayaaaaaaa".

sjones

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 5, 2008
    carrollton,texas
    Thats really idiotic thinking on their part.I have guns all over the house(no kids).They are all loaded and if I don't touch them,they will continue to sit there till they turn into a pile of rust.Its humans that must activate them.Is that too hard to understand?I gues it is to the libtards.I guess I'm preaching to the choir here. sj

ftw13

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Sep 7, 2009
    Fort Worth
    they reallly think criminals obey laws? yeah suuuuuuure. most criminals totally go into a gun shop to fill out papers etc. when buying a gun. yeah,i totally think thats how they procure weapons. theres way too many functioning retards in positions of authority

TheDan

deplorable malcontent scofflaw
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Nov 11, 2008
    Austin - Rockdale
    Its humans that must activate them.Is that too hard to understand?
    They know that... It's YOU having guns that they don't like. Only cops and their body guards should have guns. ...and perhaps themselves if they take a fancy to it. Elitist hypocrites is what they are...

West Texas

Well-Known
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 13, 2010
    Texas!
    Thats really idiotic thinking on their part.I have guns all over the house(no kids).They are all loaded and if I don't touch them,they will continue to sit there till they turn into a pile of rust.Its humans that must activate them.Is that too hard to understand?I gues it is to the libtards.I guess I'm preaching to the choir here. sj

Somebody say preaching????

As an ordained minister, I would be remiss if we did not offer the fine members of this forum the opportunity to contribute to a special love offering to be used to try to educate the poor, misguided souls of those northern states and the left coast. Please make your donations out to me, and I will be sure to hold them in a safe places until such time as we can all come up with an effective "out reach" program.

Can I get an "AMEN!"?

sjones

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 5, 2008
    carrollton,texas
    Maybe I need to go all through the house and unload all my guns,According to daly and bloomberg,they may just jump up and take a shot at me.Yeah right. sj There must be something in the air up there.;)

Texasjack

TGT Addict
    Rating - 50%
    1   1   0
    Jan 3, 2010
    Occupied Texas
    Having spent some time living in one of those cold and bitter places, it doesn't surprise me at all that they have no intention of doing what's right. It should be no surprise to gun owners that these Yankees - and their president - think the Constitution was printed on Charmin.

We don't need those useless oxygen thieves. We have a border; we should be closing it off and separating ourselves from all of that nonsense. (I'm talking about the border between us and those 49 states to the north. Same could be said for the Rio Grande border, of course.)

There are some good people who live over there, and I feel sorry for them. But God blessed us by letting us live in Texas. We should rejoice and cast off the connections to those who would steal our joy and our rights.

And, yes, "Amen".

oldguy

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 6, 2008
    Years of dumbing down via public schools, propaganda from TV/media, be a victim do not take responsibly and protect yourself, it's a disease called liberalism, simply it destroys everything or should say everyone in it's path, people call 911 to have their furnace turned on, please someone come take care of me for you know great leaders I am a dumb ***.

AcidFlashGordon

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Somebody say preaching????

As an ordained minister, I would be remiss if we did not offer the fine members of this forum the opportunity to contribute to a special love offering to be used to try to educate the poor, misguided souls of those northern states and the left coast. Please make your donations out to me, and I will be sure to hold them in a safe places until such time as we can all come up with an effective "out reach" program.

Can I get an "AMEN!"?

I have an "outreach" program of my own. It's called a Romanian PSL (Dragunov knock-off) and at 7.62 x 54R, I can reach out to quite a distance.
    devil-smiley-001.gif

Top Bottom