Hurley's Gold

I'm stepping down from the Moderator position here (aren't ya glad?)

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Texas

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Southpaw

Forum BSer
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Mar 30, 2009
    Guadalupe Co.
    I only remember three or four getting the perma-ban. Doesn't happen very often.

DId the really annoying kid that was on here a couple years ago get banned? Can't remember his handle. I just remember thinking he had to be about 14 and desperately needed a spanking.

You talkin bout Alaska??

Dawico

Uncoiled
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Oct 15, 2009
    Lampasas, Texas
    Yes its permanent, after being given more chances than anyone has ever been given on this site to behave. The same inconsistency he mocks, he took advantage of. We all like Curtis, but for whatever reasons he could never let this go. So he gave us no choice other than to accept his repeated mocking of site staff. He could have sent PMs or called any one of us personally, since most of us (at one point or another) considered him a friend and he has our numbers. He chose to constantly make this a public issue after being warned to stop. Some people just can't handle the Internet.
    Obviously we have no access to what is going on behind the scenes or in PMs.

That being said, the members/ mods that Curtis has an issue with really don't post much anymore. We brought up new moderators as some of the other moderators got busy with off forum activities and couldn't donate the time to keep this place up. It happens all the time and is part of internet life.

Why he couldn't just drop it we may never know.

Like anything, you can focus on the good or the bad. Choosing the bad usually has negative effects as we have seen.

He was a great member that contributed a lot to this forum. I hope to see him back again but not with this attitude.

Top Bottom