• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • baboon

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    May 6, 2008
    Out here by the lake!
    I need a 98-04 Nissan Frontier Headlight Lamp Wiring Harness Cable. Part #26242-9Z400 . More then likely it will have to come from a bone yard as every parts house I tried on the WWW does not have it.

My buddy thought he found a bone yard in Houston, but the no nabla English MOFO lied to him.
    Lynx Defense

TxStetson

Opinionated and Irritable
    TGT Supporter
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    May 9, 2013
    The Big Country
    I need a 98-04 Nissan Frontier Headlight Lamp Wiring Harness Cable. Part #26242-9Z400 . More then likely it will have to come from a bone yard as every parts house I tried on the WWW does not have it.

My buddy thought he found a bone yard in Houston, but the no nabla English MOFO lied to him.

Axxe55

Retiretgtshit stirrer
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 15, 2019
    Lost in East Texas Elhart Texas

go to ebay motors and search the part number!

Sam7sf

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Apr 13, 2018
    Texas

Let me check Dallas.

TexMex247

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    May 11, 2009
    Leander(NW Austin)
    What type of bulb does it use? If it's a square old school sealed beam all you need is 2 female spade terminals and just heat shrink to the ends. Otherwise search for it by the bulb pn pigtail. Like HB3 pigtail, etc.

TexMex247

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    May 11, 2009
    Leander(NW Austin)
    If you can post a picture, I can fabricate you one easy enough. It may be something you would have to modify one end of but worst case scenario, you could mail me the old one and I could make you a new one. I fab that stuff all the time. I could convert a square connector to flat 4 pin and give you a matching end to put on the other side. Really whatever you prefer. I see that without DRL lights they're both 3 pin with black ground wires going to the front of left fender(ls) and rear of right fender(rs). Red/grn to left hi beam, red to low. Rs has red/wt to hi and red/bk to low. Those are all specific to a 2000 frontier w/o drls.

TexMex247

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    May 11, 2009
    Leander(NW Austin)
    Ok so I looked at the image from that part number. Probably should have done that first. Lol. Still possible to fab one but may need useable sockets if they're not destroyed. I have over a dozen old good condition harnesses. I'll dig through them and see what I've got. If the sockets aren't all toast no problem fabricating a duplicate harness.

baboon

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    May 6, 2008
    Out here by the lake!
    looks like the canadian dealers have them for 120 cad plus shipping

Yeah that's a lie! Besides they will not ship to the USA. I'll tell you what sucks about the internet is nothing ever is removed from it. One of the few bone yards I called the guy says "We crushed those 3 years ago" and acted like dick about it like I was wasting his precious junk yard life.

baboon

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    May 6, 2008
    Out here by the lake!
    The bone yards of many of our youth no longer exist. Auto recycling is what they are now perhaps a few parts are stripped, but for the most part they are shredded or crushed. And I can attest to all the trucks I see hauling scrap to the Nicor Steel mill near me.

I have one call to make, then it's plan B in trying to find the bulb holders & rig one up.

mongoose

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 10, 2012
    nm
    Yeah that's a lie! Besides they will not ship to the USA. I'll tell you what sucks about the internet is nothing ever is removed from it. One of the few bone yards I called the guy says "We crushed those 3 years ago" and acted like dick about it like I was wasting his precious junk yard life.
    They sure as hell FedExed a wiring harness for a F150. The dealer in Austin said there none to be found. My friend found one in Mexico and one in Canada. Had it overnighted from Canada to Austin

Top Bottom