• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • medalguy

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 18, 2009
    New Mexico
    I watched a few minutes of a show last night on cable about guns on the border at Mcallen I think it was. The first scene I saw was a reporter talking to a BATF agent in his office, and he pulled out a receiver with barrel support for a M2HB, and said these kinds of things can be bought at "any gun show every day", then the astonished (imagine!) reporter asked "You mean these things can be legally purchased in the US?" When the ATF agent said "yes" that was enough for me. Show channel turned off. My own kind of censorship.
    Venture Surplus ad

GlockontheRocks

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 17, 2010
    McAllen, TX
    Many years ago in McAlen, ATF (as they were known at the time) was on an "expedition" to try and close gun stores. They brought up charges on several different gun stores in the McAllen area. They were making plea deals with purchasers (who were investigated by ATF for multiple gun purchases) and saying that the gun store clerks were in on the purchases. Needless to say, ATF lost in court on a 92 count indictment. (Surprise, Surprise). They dropped charges against other stores. They harrassed clerks, families, friends, etc. They lost. In fact, one of the most asinine of the agents was most "famous" for his infiltration of the Branch Davidian compound. He later sued and won against ATF for "mental anguish". Too bad they did'nt come and question people under investigation for his jack boot tactics and subjection to mental anguish. He'd threaten people with crap that could not and would not happen to try and get a charge. Tables might have been turned if he'd been properly investigated. Won't mention a name, with a little research I'm sure you can find it. I'd bet he's still as big an asshole now as he was then.

They're a joke. This "fast and furious" fiasco needs to have a few heads examined. Their agenda is apparently to benefit the anti-gunners. They try and try, but are inept at best. Someone needs to overhaul their tactics and educate them in what is really legal and what is not.

smtimelevi

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 10, 2011
    San Antonio
    I've been in the military for 8 and a half years and I can tell you straight up that there are LOTS of people in the military that have no idea what they took an oath to defend. I had a guy straight up tell me he would take everyone's guns away, that there was nothing in the home that couldn't be handled with a baseball bat. I asked him is he even knew what the Constitution was.

Myself I'd go UA before I ever picked up arms to disarm my fellow citizens of this country. But I know lots of guys who probably wouldn't have a problem with it.

IMO we as a country will eventually collapse or turn into a true police state. Not sure if it will happen in my lifetime but you never know.

There's more people that own guns than there are crooked cops and soldiers put together. Now how many of those people would give them up and how many would stand and fight is a whole other story. I dont think the government would risk it but you never know, thats why the regestration has always been such an issue. I think we'd see a revolution before a police state, or maybe both due to the later.

winchster

Right Wing Extremist
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Nov 7, 2010
    Justin, TX
    I've said before and I'll say again, I firmly believe, that in my lifetime, we will see, either another revolution or another civil war.

Top Bottom