• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Mexican_Hippie

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Feb 4, 2009
    Fort Worth
    I read most of it. There's a couple things here and there I don't agree with bu the other 98% is pretty much my wish list.

From page 14. I put spaces in to make it easier to read, but didn't change any text.
    Right to Keep and Bear Arms – America’s founding fathers wrote the 2nd amendment with clear intent – no level of government shall regulate either the ownership or possession of firearms. Therefore we strongly oppose all laws that infringe on the right to bear arms.

We oppose the monitoring of gun ownership, and the taxation and regulation of guns and ammunition.

We collectively urge the legislature to pass “constitutional carry” legislation whereby law-abiding citizens that possess firearms can legally exercise their God-given right to carry that firearm as well. Until such time we urge the state to re-introduce and pass legislation easing current restrictions on firearms such as open carry and campus carry.

We strongly support a ten-year mandatory minimum sentence, without parole, for felonies committed with firearms.

Stiff penalties shall be imposed for frivolous litigation against legitimate firearm manufacturers. We believe that Federal Firearms License (FFL) holders should be free from harassment, and license revocations and denials against firearm dealers based on violations consisting of largely inconsequential record-keeping errors and encourage the ATF to consider lesser gradation of sanctions for such errors.

Firearms and ammunition manufactured and sold in the state of Texas are not covered under the Commerce Clause and therefore are not subject to Federal regulation. We urge the passage of the “firearms freedom act”.

Mexican_Hippie

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Feb 4, 2009
    Fort Worth
    These made smile:

Federal Tax Reform – We recommend repeal of the Sixteenth Amendment of the U.S. Constitution, with the goal of abolishing the I.R.S and replacing it with a national sales tax collected by the States. In the interim we urge the income tax be changed to a flatter, broader, lower tax with only minimal exemptions such as home mortgage interest deductions

State Tax Reform –
    We encourage:

• Abolishing property taxes
    • Shifting the tax burden to a consumption-based tax
    • Reducing the overall tax burden
    • A constitutional amendment providing a two-thirds super majority of both houses to increase any taxes or fees
    • Every tax at every level should have separate and clearly visible billing to the taxpayer

We strongly oppose:

• Creation of a state income tax or state property tax
    • All professional licensing fees and real estate and similar transaction fees or taxes

Mexican_Hippie

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Feb 4, 2009
    Fort Worth
    Sigh, I would have killed to be there when they were putting this together. I feel like I owe some folks a beer

Federal Reserve System – We believe Congress should repeal the Federal Reserve Act of 1913. In the interim, we call for a complete audit of the Federal Reserve System and an immediate report to the American people.

DannyT

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 28, 2012
    Tyler
    PROMOTING INDIVIDUAL FREEDOM AND PERSONAL SAFETY
    [FONT=Arial,Arial][FONT=Arial,Arial]Right to Keep and Bear Arms – America’s founding fathers wrote the 2
    [/FONT]
    [/FONT][FONT=Arial,Arial][FONT=Arial,Arial]nd [/FONT][/FONT][FONT=Arial,Arial][FONT=Arial,Arial]amendment with clear intent – no level of government shall regulate either the ownership or possession of firearms. Therefore we strongly oppose all laws that infringe on the right to bear arms. We oppose the monitoring of gun ownership, and the taxation and regulation of guns and ammunition. We collectively urge the legislature to pass "constitutional carry" legislation whereby law-abiding citizens that possess firearms can legally exercise their God-given right to carry that firearm as well. Until such time we urge the state to re-introduce and pass legislation easing current restrictions on firearms such as open carry and campus carry. We strongly support a ten-year mandatory minimum sentence, without parole, for felonies committed with firearms. Stiff penalties shall be imposed for frivolous litigation against legitimate firearm manufacturers. We believe that Federal Firearms License (FFL) holders should be free from harassment, and license revocations and denials against firearm dealers based on violations consisting of largely inconsequential record-keeping errors and encourage the ATF to consider lesser gradation of sanctions for such errors. Firearms and ammunition manufactured and sold in the state of Texas are not covered under the Commerce Clause and therefore are not subject to Federal regulation. We urge the passage of the "firearms freedom act". [/FONT][/FONT]
    [FONT=Arial,Arial][FONT=Arial,Arial][/FONT][/FONT]

Rum Runner

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 21, 2010
    Plano
    I skimmed it. I probably agree with at least 90%. If the majority of of Republicans in Government not only agreed with 90% of it but acted in accordance with the stated beliefs, I would probably be a card carrying Republican again.

As it stands, the Republicants are almost as much a part of the problem as the Demonrats.

Mexican_Hippie

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Feb 4, 2009
    Fort Worth
    I skimmed it. I probably agree with at least 90%. If the majority of of Republicans in Government not only agreed with 90% of it but acted in accordance with the stated beliefs, I would probably be a card carrying Republican again.

As it stands, the Republicants are almost as much a part of the problem as the Demonrats.

(cough) Dewhurst (cough) Perry

winchster

Right Wing Extremist
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Nov 7, 2010
    Justin, TX
    (cough) Dewhurst (cough) Perry

I'm not disputing that, but that wasn't the gist of my thread lol.

I actually think, this would be a good place to start from if the current Republic crumbles down around us. Which, tin foil in place, could very well happen if the dems win in November.

Top Bottom