• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Tex62

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 21, 2014
    Has anyone else noticed that they seemed to be coming out with advertisements for more and more different type of vaccines to get? Just saw one for whooping cough advertising that "it's not just for kids, get yours today."

Maybe it's just I'm suspicious by nature, but I don't recall so many different types of vaccines being advertised in the past. I wasn't anti-vax before COVID, but this sure is making me one.

The whooping cough vaccine has I believe been combined with the tectnis shot for some time. Yeah misspelled I know. Too lazy to look it up.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

msharley

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 28, 2021
    Central Pennsylvania
    Prayers sent......

1658548971614.png

striker55

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 6, 2021
    Katy
    Man that prescription sucks, leaves a bad taste in your mouth. My wife warned me, after a day and a half out of 5 days I'm stopping it. Don't feel too bad today, I will keep quarantining myself, I would like to ride my bicycle today.
    Went for a bicycle ride today, first since getting sick. I feel fine although I still test positive, brother said you can test positive for up to two months.

striker55

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 6, 2021
    Katy
    Went for a bicycle ride today, first since getting sick. I feel fine although I still test positive, brother said you can test positive for up to two months.
    So I tested positive again and no symptoms. What I've read is very confusing, some people test positive up to 3 months after. Some people who test positive can pass it along, some who test positive won't pass it along. Some people who test negative can pass it along. WTF they don't know is my final thought.

easy rider

Summer Slacker
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 10, 2015
    Odessa, Tx
    So I tested positive again and no symptoms. What I've read is very confusing, some people test positive up to 3 months after. Some people who test positive can pass it along, some who test positive won't pass it along. Some people who test negative can pass it along. WTF they don't know is my final thought.
    I have a feeling that if you stub your toe you'll test positive for COVID. Remember, corona viruses are also a cold virus, and many people carry around the cold virus without ever showing symptoms.

easy rider

Summer Slacker
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 10, 2015
    Odessa, Tx
    My closest neighbor has been sick for about a week. Says he feels like crap. He tested positive this morning with one of those in-home kits. I’m keeping my distance. He is not vaccinated and refuses to wear a mask. So we are of like mind.
    I don't want to be around people that have the common cold. Even before the so called 'pandemic' if a student of mine shows symptoms of a cold I would tell them to go home. My number one rule, don't get the instructor sick.

single stack

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 27, 2011
    FL
    Wife and I had head colds for a day or two after 4th with the family. A little more than two weeks later I took her to the hospital for a heart procedure. A prep room nurse gave her a rapid nasal test. She tested positive for covid. The heart doctor asked how she was feeling and wife said she was fine.
    After the procedure and recovery room they sent her up to a room in the cardiac unit where they acted like she was typhoid Mary. I had to gown and glove and N95 to visit. That didn’t last long.
    Only the first doctor did the same. Everyone else just wore a paper mask or none at all.
    It seems the protocol is set but practically no one followed it.
    I‘ll guess I had covid too. Nobody asked if I wanted to be tested. I didn’t.
    We had a serum test for covid in late 2020 and were found to have had covid due to the presence of SARS-cov-2 antibodies. We don’t remember having been sick.
    Some people have died from it but we scarcely noticed it.
    We only personally know only one guy that went to the hospital for covid. Of course, we know of a lot of people that got sick, but not deathly ill.
    At this point I wonder how much hype there is.

gll

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 22, 2016
    I think the antibody tests are pretty accurate for having had the coof or the jab, but the pcr tests for an active infection are inaccurate, finding especially lots of false positives, but also some false negatives.

Biden was probably never really negative...

Top Bottom