• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • dalto

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 18, 2010
    Austin
    I saw one of these at the store the other day and it had been haunting me. So I went back and picked it up.

I won't be able to get it out to the range until Friday but I cannot wait.

Anyone here have one of these? Are they as much fun as they look?

mp-15-22.jpg

jsimmons

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 6, 2009
    San Antonio
    Is that a M&P15-22 MOE?

Yeah - they're fun. Use the proper ammo and you won't have any issues. Proper ammo is listed in the user's manual (I use CCI MiniMags, Federal Auto Match, and Winchester SuperX RN.

40Arpent

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jul 16, 2008
    Houston
    I have one and really enjoy it. The mag that came with the gun gave me fits, but the 4 I purchased separately all seem to run flawlessly. It is amazingly accurate.

tx787

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 26, 2010
    Austin
    My brother has one (not the MOE variant), so far he's got 4,000 rounds down the pipe, no major failures, a few ammo related FTEs but he uses the cheapest 22 ammo he can find. I've personally shot dozens of magazines of Federal bulk pack through it and it's worked 100%. It's very fun to shoot and you will shoot it a lot due to the ammo cost.

It's one of the few 22 caliber AR clones built from the ground up as a 22 and it also very closely replicates the functionality of a full caliber AR (everything works except the forward assist).

In short, highly recommended. The mags were difficult/ to find and expensive for a while but are now pretty easy. CDNN now has them for $16.99.

Top Bottom