• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • wbblazer90

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 18, 2014
    I beg solidarity and everyone to please stay upon topic, which is Alec Baldwin memes

Attachments

• 783FA697-6F55-4E7E-BCFE-47EC6D395B35.jpeg
      783FA697-6F55-4E7E-BCFE-47EC6D395B35.jpeg
      67.2 KB · Views: 81

jrbfishn

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Aug 9, 2013
    south of killeen
    Regardless of personal feelings about Alec Baldwin the person, you have to admit, he is a very accomplished actor. He has spent a lifetime practicing the art of deception. Making people believe he is something he is not. Making a lie sound like the truth. Pretending convincingly.

He is very good at it. So why would anyone trust what comes out of his mouth or the emotions on his face?

Given the number of movies where they have used real guns following established protocols, this was pure negligence. And I don't believe him for a second. About anything.

Sent by an idjit coffeeholic from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

wbblazer90

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 18, 2014
    I guess poking fun at Baldwin is much more important than the fact that someone died as result of his actions, and the actions of others.

Wow. Very impressive.

Yes, it is very important to debate the facts on an internet gun forum with random people. Who cares? We are not the ones to judge his fate and those of others. The irony of the situation involving of one of the biggest anti gun idiots around is thick.

Attachments

• 81950C77-16E9-42E0-8AD3-34BA2075AA4E.jpeg
      81950C77-16E9-42E0-8AD3-34BA2075AA4E.jpeg
      83.1 KB · Views: 83

Axxe55

Retiretgtshit stirrer
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 15, 2019
    Lost in East Texas Elhart Texas
    Yes, it is very important to debate the facts on an internet gun forum with random people. Who cares? We are not the ones to judge his fate and those of others. The irony of the situation involving of one of the biggest anti gun idiots around is thick.
    So we make fun at the expense of someone who died as a result of his idiocy. Makes sense. I'm pretty sure her husband and children find all the memes quite humorous, and comforting as well.

Truly Grits

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I'm coming into this discussion late, so please forgive me if I repeat something that has already been stated. The 'Hollywierd Elites' have for the most part been very vocally anti-gun, even while they make millions of $$$ from depicting the 'dark side' use of guns on screen, how very hypocritical of them. I'm certain that this attitude spills over into a complete and total disrespect for firearms, including their dangerous nature and the personal responsibility and requirements for the safe handling of guns. This terrible tragedy really highlights this callous, disrespectful attitude and unfortunately someone has died from it. I believe that 'on set' weapons masters should be certified by and answer to a group that has the safe use of firearms as one of their primary reasons for existence and no ties of any kind to the 'movie/television production' industry. Someone such as the NRA or SASS. No firearms or replicas of any kind should even be allowed on set, unless they are under the complete control of this 'certified' armorer. This person would be the final authority on the set, even with the power to 'disqualify' the so called 'A-list stars' from handling guns, if they do not follow very rigorous safety protocols for safe handling.

wbblazer90

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 18, 2014
    So we make fun at the expense of someone who died as a result of his idiocy. Makes sense. I'm pretty sure her husband and children find all the memes quite humorous, and comforting as well.

Sure, I’m sure they give a crap what some random gun forum says.

toddnjoyce

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Sep 27, 2017
    Boerne
    What a piece of shit

“Alec Baldwin defended working conditions on the set of the Western flick “Rust” — sharing a crew member’s social media posts ripping her co-workers for describing it as “chaotic and unsafe.””

pronstar

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 2, 2017
    Dallas
    What a piece of shit

“Alec Baldwin defended working conditions on the set of the Western flick “Rust” — sharing a crew member’s social media posts ripping her co-workers for describing it as “chaotic and unsafe.””

Those posts are from the wardrobe gal LMAO

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Top Bottom