• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • AKM

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 29, 2011
    Around
    So theres a lady who works with me who theyve been letting work with MRSA. She had back surgery and had a infection come on. It started out I was working 1 weekened. Then after the infection it turned into a month. I come into work tonight and the first thing I hear is "I have bad news" but it wasnt in a "unfortunately" type of tone. For over a year Ive worked the same shift and any time theyve ever called me Ive come in even at the last minute. Ive never called in sick, and the Doctor over my work had them start an employee of the month program so they could give it to me(they also stopped having it do to me getting it 6 times. Most of those being in a row) So she starts telling me how they hired some new guy about my age and that he will be taking over my shifts. Now im working when ever they need me and on weekends. All of this knowing Ive been looking for a weekend job to supplement my income from all the BS that keeps happening.

Ive been here longer than anyone and saw a lot of people come and go do to being fired. Ive never asked for anything other than to work on my days unless they really need me on another(and Ive never said no unless I was already out of town). they also know I live on a boat and its impossible to sleep on the weekends do to all the boat traffic and people.(neighbor has a 1000hp unbaffled boat right outside my bedroom window). I know for a fact I will NEVER agree to come in on a day im not scheduled now. Everytime shes asks about what i do on my days off and I say Im trying to find a second job I just so happen have to work weekends the next week.

The shitty thing is she knows about all the problems im having. I feel like Im going out with her sometimes with all the BULLSHIT games, and she doesnt even blow me. Even the other guy who works here thinks its shit they screw me around. Oh i forgot to mention as logn as ive been here Ive never gotten a raise or anything I was told I was going to get a $3.00 raise and tonight she told me she gave me a .50 cent raise. Im so fucking tired of all the bullshit around here but theres nowhere else to go really. Im tired of the games I dont come to work to deal with bullshit I come to work. I was walking out tonight and one of my patients pulled in for her second study, and her being a really nice lady the last time she was here I didnt want to screw up her night thats the only thing that kept me from leaving.

Everyone keeps telling me things will get better and I 110% believe its bullshit. Everyday its something else. i know It doesnt sound like a big deal to yall but thats just part of all the BS. If it wasnt for all the money I spent going to school for this Id get in a completely different field.:banghead::banghead:........One funny thing though. I walked outside and unloaded on a concrete wall and didnt realize my first patient was parked right behind me.
    Venture Surplus ad

TexasRedneck

1911 Nut
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Jan 23, 2009
    New Braunfels, TX
    Ain't tired of ya, bud - but it DOES sound to me like you need to find someplace else to hang your shingle! GOOD help is damned hard to find - if ah was you, I'd start poundin' pavement!

AKM

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 29, 2011
    Around
    I know its just hard I have anxiety really bad and change freaks me out. All the what ifs and all keep me from doing stuff. Hell I didnt go to the NRA dinner in huntsville because of it, and I really wanted to go too. I really dont think any other place would pay me what I get here, and I cant afford a pay cut.

AKM

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 29, 2011
    Around
    Bad thing is I really need a second job. Everyone wants people to work weekends too. Im trying to keep from becoming homeless again...cant say its too fun. Mostly its the principle of the thing though.

redisc

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 28, 2011
    Houston, TX
    Sounds like you're super lucky to have an ignorant human being as a boss. Her reproductive organs have nothing to do with that. Good luck finding a job in this economy. :-/

ROGER4314

Been Called "Flash" Since I Was A Kid!
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 11, 2009
    East Houston
    If they have that little respect for you, your days are numbered anyway.

I hear you saying "I want to move on........but". I hear "this job sucks...........but." "They treat me like crap............but." Get your own "BUT" out of the way and move. Get the Hell out!

That was my advice in your original thread and it is my advice now.

Flash

AKM

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 29, 2011
    Around
    Yeah Ive been keeping an eye out for something. Thats one reason I was trying to find a second job If something happened Id have atleast some money coming in for a little while till I found something. I actually liked my job before this lady came in, and for me thats saying a lot since I dont Like anything lol.This lady ran my old boss off treating her like crap. The old boss was awesome but she started from the bottom like everyone else so she knew how stuff works, and this new lady is the Ex-wife(big suprise shes the Ex) of the Doctor who owns the place. So she knows NOTHING about sleep studies.

I still think its funny that I went from Employee of the month time after time, and now Im the biggest POS in the world lol. She hates the fact me and my old boss were close, and I talk to her as little as possible. Shes always trying to pump me for info about my old boss, and everyone else for that matter. Its pretty funny since you can sense the jealousy(for lack of a better term) in everything she says. So yeah like my title says (most) Females shouldnt be bosses they play too many games. It feels the same as when your in a relationship and you get botched at all the time, but I dont get laid. Then again I wouldnt touch her if I could.

Top Bottom