Gun Zone Deals

I Hope You Watch This and It Angers You!

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Texas

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • cuate

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 27, 2009
    Comanche Co., Texas
    General Petraeus called it right, just the rumor that the Preacher might burn one of their damned korans tomorrow has got them all stirred up, burning American flags over yonder in towel country. I will say that I do not favor burning their book, but would give my okay to nuke the whole mess of them in Afghanistan Iran, and elsewhere those crazies live. I have been told that politically I am way to the right of Atilla the Hun and I suppose with our present enemiy whom we are at war with I take it as a compliment.

Fisherman777

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 15, 2009
    45R
    I vividly remember watching it the morning it happened. I didn't want to click on the video and see that again. I remember and I'm with you.

AcidFlashGordon

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I vividly remember watching it the morning it happened. I didn't want to click on the video and see that again. I remember and I'm with you.

I, too, still remember seeing it as it happened and didn't click on the link. I'm already pissed off enough at those "people" and I would like to see the rest of the world get off its useless ass and actually do something about them. Instead, they, like our Chickenshit-in-Chief, do nothing but apologize to these "people" and pull the "we shouldn't offend them" crap. I'll tell you what. I'll offend the raghead bastards by burning their "holy book" on my lawn and publicize the entire thing down to the last ember blowing away on the wind. Then let the mullahs and the other asswipes in our own government whine at me and I'll tell them to go straight to Hell AND give them detailed directions. If they don't like that, I've got something hairy and white for them to kiss...and it's not my head.

West Texas

Well-Known
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 13, 2010
    Texas!
    I was living in San Antonio at the time, and had dropped my dad and mom at tha airport early that morning for a trip to Ukraine. They were still on the ground when this happened...I remember getting a call and turning on the news channel on XM and listenging to this unfold, turining around and heading back to San Antonio and seeing 8 combat loaded F-16's flying CAP over the area already....

Guys, please, look hard at Islam, look at it's history and it's teachings. We are NOT done fighting them, and will end up fighting them ON OUR SHORES at this point. Look what has happened to EVERY OTHER COUNTRY IN THE WORLD where they have come in and taken over whole areas.

What SHOULD have been a wakle up call and a call to arms against them was toned down so as not to offend. It's WAY PAST TIME TO OFFEND and to STAND UP for OUR FREEDOM.

kyletxria1911a1

TGT Addict
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 22, 2010
    kyletx
    I was living in San Antonio at the time, and had dropped my dad and mom at tha airport early that morning for a trip to Ukraine. They were still on the ground when this happened...I remember getting a call and turning on the news channel on XM and listenging to this unfold, turining around and heading back to San Antonio and seeing 8 combat loaded F-16's flying CAP over the area already....

Guys, please, look hard at Islam, look at it's history and it's teachings. We are NOT done fighting them, and will end up fighting them ON OUR SHORES at this point. Look what has happened to EVERY OTHER COUNTRY IN THE WORLD where they have come in and taken over whole areas.

What SHOULD have been a wakle up call and a call to arms against them was toned down so as not to offend. It's WAY PAST TIME TO OFFEND and to STAND UP for OUR FREEDOM.
    tell me where to report on the way

Fisherman777

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 15, 2009
    45R

Exactly. Look what happed to Lebanon. Lebanon was at one time a Christian country. It's hard to believe but it's true. But these sneaky moslems trickled in acting all friendly until they had a majority in the country. Then they started taking over and killing Jews and Christians. They'd stop a car and if your drivers license said that you were a Christian or Jew, they take the whole family out of the car and shoot them dead on the spot. Religeon of peace my butt.

Listen to this lady tell all about it. Watch all 9 parts.

Top Bottom