• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • SPCHardin

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 19, 2010
    San Antonio
    Ok, so I have seen the term "mall-ninja" thrown around a bit on the forum. I can't seem to make sense of it. Anyone care to enlighten me?:confused:

SIG_Fiend

TGT Addict
    TGT Supporter
    Admin
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Feb 21, 2008
    Austin, TX
    Pop some popcorn, grab a cold one...or five, and be ready to blow beer out your nose at some of the hilarity:

Shrine of the Mall Ninja » LonelyMachines

Keep in mind, it was quite obviously done as a joke, and went so far other people joined in at pretending to be "serious" about the subject. Some people take it way to seriously. Personally, I think it's freaking hilarious.

Texas42

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 21, 2008
    Texas
    Pop some popcorn, grab a cold one...or five, and be ready to blow beer out your nose at some of the hilarity:

Shrine of the Mall Ninja » LonelyMachines

Keep in mind, it was quite obviously done as a joke, and went so far other people joined in at pretending to be "serious" about the subject. Some people take it way to seriously. Personally, I think it's freaking hilarious.

Wow. Wow.

tweek

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 10, 2010
    DFW
    Damn you Sig! I can't tare my eyes from it. I'm sadly not worthy of the title Mall Ninja. But I'm sure with encouragement and effort...someday I'll be worthy of the mantel of Gecko45.

I'm truely amazed. I refuse to believe that was real. That was somebody like William Gibson or Neal Stephenson just out to have a good time. There is no way in hell anybody, no matter how deranged and drugged up, could possibly survive will living in a fantasy land like that. Guess I'll have to pay closer attention next time I'm at the mall.

tweek

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 10, 2010
    DFW
    I had to quit reading it. My head started to hurt too much.

As a wannabe sci-fi authoer this stuff is great! So much fantasy story potential here. It's wonderful. But seriously. My head hurts.

runninmike

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Oct 11, 2010
    Pflugerville, tx
    This was so very entertaining to read!
    Reminds me of seeing the "velcro warriors" that are around every corner of every gun show isle at any Southern Cal gun show! So funny! Often dressed in WWII Nazi regalia or sometimes an American GI re-enactor. Not that re-enactments are bad, just sometimes the guys take it a little far. :•>

tweek

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 10, 2010
    DFW
    I've decide to start duct taping plates to my back. Just incase somebody tries shooting 338 lapua at me. Chinete will stop that stuff right?

Top Bottom