APOD Firearms

I have some extra ammo for sale, where can I post an ad?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Texas

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Darkpriest667

Actually Attends
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Jan 13, 2017
    Jarrell TX, United States
    There are rules for sales, but I'm not sure if they count on ammo.

Guidelines for ammo - https://www.texasguntalk.com/threads/guidelines-and-tips-for-selling-items.1059/

Classifieds rules - https://www.texasguntalk.com/threads/classifieds.22305/

Payment rules - https://www.texasguntalk.com/thread...idelines-rules-paypal-venmo-zelle-etc.107517/

There is a classifieds section you can post in here --

Wiliamr

Well-Known
    TGT Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Apr 15, 2011
    Austin
    General Rules for Classified Postings

*** Become a
    Site Supporter HERE to bypass the 25 post rule and instantly access the Classifieds***

1) YOU MUST HAVE AT LEAST 25 POSTS TO PLACE AN AD IN THE CLASSIFIED SECTION

2)
    All Classified ads require a location in the thread title and the nature of the ad (WTB/WTS/WTT). EX: [Houston] WTS: Remington 700 SPS .308

3)
    After an item is sold, mark the item as sold under the “Thread Options” tab.

4) No arguing about the price or listing. If you aren’t a buyer, move on.

5) All items being sold MUST have a price listed, no auction-style listings. Threads with obviously ridiculous prices followed by “OBO” will be deleted.

6) The classified section is for buying and selling, not a general conversation. If your comment is not directly related to selling or purchasing the item listed, don’t post. If you believe there is an issue with the seller, flag the post and notify the mods.

7) If you have a question about the item but do not intend to buy it, contact the seller privately via PM.

8) WTB/WTT/WTS ads should only be posted in the proper classified section. Ads in other areas of the forum will be deleted. If you post in the wrong area by mistake, contact a mod and we will move it to the proper location. Make sure to include a link to the ad you need to be moved.

9) Thread bumps no more than once a day.

10) To participate in the classifieds forum at TGT you must have 25 quality posts or more. This rule was added to weed out scammers and gives TGT members a chance to get a feel for you as a board member before they decide whether or not to buy/sell/trade with you.

FIREARMS CLASSIFIEDS:
    1.)
    Only the sale of legal firearms is allowed.

2.) All federal, state, and local laws apply, and it is your responsibility to be aware of them.

3.) You must put a price on the item to be sold.

4.) No commercial sales. Private Party listings only.

5) Firearms Classifieds should only be posted in the “Guns For Sale” section. Ads in any other area will be deleted.

TGTBANNER.jpg

Lonestarlover

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Nov 11, 2021
    austin
    There are rules for sales, but I'm not sure if they count on ammo.

Guidelines for ammo - https://www.texasguntalk.com/threads/guidelines-and-tips-for-selling-items.1059/

Classifieds rules - https://www.texasguntalk.com/threads/classifieds.22305/

Payment rules - https://www.texasguntalk.com/thread...idelines-rules-paypal-venmo-zelle-etc.107517/

There is a classifieds section you can post in here --

Thank you very much for replying! looks like I cannot place ad under Classifieds because I'm new to this site. I'm just wandering if I can post on other Forums.

Lonestarlover

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Nov 11, 2021
    austin
    It might be of benefit to go to proper section and read the rules for posting. That's where most purchasers are likely to look.
    Thank you very much for replying! I do not have enough posts to post an ad under Classifieds sections because I'm new to this site. I'm just wandering if I can post on other Forums.

Geezer

Mostly Peaceful
    TGT Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jul 23, 2019
    Silsbee, Texas
    Thank you very much for replying! I do not have enough posts to post an ad under Classifieds sections because I'm new to this site. I'm just wandering if I can post on other Forums.
    Jump in and participate in some of the threads. You're likely to make some friends and find out that this place is more than a place to just buy and sell.

Axxe55

Retiretgtshit stirrer
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 15, 2019
    Lost in East Texas Elhart Texas
    Thank you very much for replying! looks like I cannot place ad under Classifieds because I'm new to this site. I'm just wandering if I can post on other Forums.
    You can buy at least a one year membership and bypass the 25 minimum post count if you want quicker access to the Classifieds.

ZX9RCAM

Over the Rainbow bridge...
    TGT Supporter
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 14, 2008
    The Woodlands, Tx.
    Yes, you can post in other forums, like you did here.

If you are asking about posting items "for sale" in other forums, then no.

Darkpriest667

Actually Attends
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Jan 13, 2017
    Jarrell TX, United States
    If you are an active shooter, you will find this forum a good resource. Welcome.

If as others have done your only interest is to make a profit and run, this may be the wrong place.

1638823365175.png

Top Bottom