• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Southpaw

Forum BSer
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Mar 30, 2009
    Guadalupe Co.
    Who puts an address, or apartment number at knee height?

This is at knee height?
    1401-a-png.451495

benenglish

Just Another Boomer
    Staff member
    Lifetime Member
    Admin
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Nov 22, 2011
    Spring
    Yes, since I'm constantly in the news all over the country.
    Thread derailments are a time-honored tradition here. Normally, though, they arise organically. They don't arise from pre-written essays held at the ready when a Google alert shows up in the posters newsfeed/alerts/email/whatever. Based on what you've posted within your first 24 hours on TGT, we now have sufficient fodder for this thread to go many different directions.

Generally speaking, if a GOA rep wants to dump great walls of text into Texas Gun Talk, the polite thing to do would be to post in the place set aside for the GOA.

You might try that if you really want to reach out to our membership. If, OTOH, you just wanted to drop in, defend yourself, and educate us about the gun laws in Florida, well, you've done that. So if you feel your account no longer serves any purpose to you, let me know; I can help with that.

Welcome to the forum and I hope you'll stick around to shoot the breeze, talk guns and lots of other stuff, and generally kick around in here. We're a little different from most gun forums...but it takes more than a day to figure that out for yourself.

Top Bottom