• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • deftonesdea

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 22, 2013
    3 pistols, shotgun, and rifle (gotta sight it in.)

ps- the parking is superrrr close to the targets man. its like u drive up...5 yds or so up is the covering+tables, and then another 5-10 yds up is where the 25 yd line starts. (and then 15, and then 7, and then..the target itself).

---this place is very...'public' and ...well its either gonna be something u love or hate. personally i like it. i can do whatever. ALOT of LEO guys go here. they train on the 'right side' (i think it maybe offlimits?) i always just HEAR that side. sometimes i show up and im like "awwww great...its PACKED.." (and the actual rifle/pistol ranges are EMPTY!)
    Texas SOT

Last edited:

TXDARKHORSE361

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    May 15, 2012
    For those of you not riding with me, I'll be the chubby white guy with glasses and facial hair wearing blue jeans and a tan molon labe shirt.

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

deftonesdea

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 22, 2013
    earlier was awesome. had lots of fun. first time shootin an AR15. (plus that 22 conversion was ridiculous). sorry about the scope thing..it was two things, 1- i shoulda said something about the kick. and 2- the way i had it setup on the bench rest thing..it wasnt easy to shoulder correctly.

TXDARKHORSE361

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    May 15, 2012
    Dude don't even trip on the scope thing he just hurt his pride more than anything, gave him a good ribbing about it as well. fgarcia sucks we missed you but understand the reasoning, Bexar Community does NOT charge per gun so you'll be good for the range day on the 30th. It was good meeting everyone that came and Will thank you again for letting me try your suppressor that thing was awesome just wish I had some better ammo for it but you gotta take what you can find right now.

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Last edited:

TXDARKHORSE361

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    May 15, 2012
    Some pictures I took

3yga3u9a.jpg

a4epahy7.jpg

egytu2ug.jpg

9ytu4abe.jpg

betyzabu.jpg

puqedy8e.jpg

e7eryhaj.jpg

vebaty7a.jpg

zuhy4y6a.jpg

yperuvy6.jpg

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

deftonesdea

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 22, 2013
    oh yea, that silencer= lmaoo. it was SO damn awesome. i still cant get over the sound. so 'low' like a very silent thud. imagine dropping a pebble into a pile of sand.

TXDARKHORSE361

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    May 15, 2012
    Also thank you to everyone who let me shoot your guns and Will sorry I couldn't help more with the zeroing issue. Bexar has their rifle lanes set up at 25, 50, 100, and 200 yard intervals so we can try it again at the range day and start short then move out in distance.

will083031

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 21, 2010
    san antonio
    Also thank you to everyone who let me shoot your guns and Will sorry I couldn't help more with the zeroing issue. Bexar has their rifle lanes set up at 25, 50, 100, and 200 yard intervals so we can try it again at the range day and start short then move out in distance.
    Yes thanks for everyone letting me shoot your toys also. Thanks for the ell trying o get rifle sighted in. I will try and make it out on the 30th

Last edited:
    Every Day Man
    Tyrant

Support

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    zw150202
    Top Bottom