APOD Firearms

I don't guess anybody else saw this on the news this AM....

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Texas

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 5, 2012
    HK
    I love pits. One of the best dog breeds.

They both need a pineapple placed inside their stomach, by way of their ass. Leaves first. Sorry, trash, POS obamas....

Remember when they had chinese chicks stepping on kittens? With high heels? These people are below that.

ZX9RCAM

Over the Rainbow bridge...
    TGT Supporter
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 14, 2008
    The Woodlands, Tx.
    I love pits. One of the best dog breeds.

They both need a pineapple placed inside their stomach, by way of their ass. Leaves first. Sorry, trash, POS obamas....

Remember when they had chinese chicks stepping on kittens? With high heels? These people are below that.

These two were making "crush" videos as well.....

willygene

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 3, 2009
    texas
    i don't like pit bulls, but they are still dogs and you don't abuse them. Any body who abuses any animal for fun, or any other purpose is an ass hole.

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 5, 2012
    HK
    I spoke with a psych doctor after leaving the military and she had asked me if I had ever tortured animals.

I told her hell no. But asked her what it would mean if I had. She said it was anger. You can't take it out of humans(I assumed) cause your weak or "0" self esteem. So you take it out on animals you can control, and get a feeling from the power. That your not really a loser.

So pathetic and weak, that if you tried and to do the same to a man....you'd get your ass kicked to death.

Whiskey_Rocka_Rolla

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 29, 2012
    Houston
    I got into it with one of my neighbors back in Louisiana about 10 years ago when I saw him punch his dog. Pissed me off. I like dogs better than most people, and that ain't no bullshit. I grew up with Great Danes and Australian Shepherds. Only since I've lived in Houston have I not had a dog in my house, still don't feel right about that. Anyway, about my asshole neighbor... This asshole left his door wide open, and his dog, like an animal, ran outside. He punched the dog pretty hard in his side and the dog let out a pretty painful sounding yelp, or cry whatever you wanna call it. Yeah we had some words I wanted to punch him just like he did his dog, but decided not to.

Gilgondorin

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 21, 2012
    San Antonio
    Disgusting. I don't like pitbulls, snakes, etc. but if I saw someone doing this to one for whatever reason (least of all personal pleasure, or simple profit), I know I'd step in to put an end to it somehow.

I'm no tree-hugger or anything like that, but my parents raised me right. It's so tragic theirs did not do the same for them.

Top Bottom