• ...and so much more!
  • KAK

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 13, 2010
    Waco
    iPhone 4 ID Credit Card Cases by Case-mate

I just ordered one of these! I would absolutely be able to do away with my wallet. I only really use my debit card, I could stick the CHL in there with it for carry and I would be set. I'm assuming that the CHL works as an ID as well.

I'm going to just keep the rest of my wallet in my truck's gun vault.
    Venture Surplus ad

KAK

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 13, 2010
    Waco
    Magpul came out with one that is like the pmag too. It was what I was gonna get. I'm trying to minimize the thing I have to carry to make room for the sig.

San Antone RR

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 12, 2010
    San Antonio
    So you turn your back on your phone for a split second and not only have to call your phone company, but your bank and DPS as well B/C some scumbag swiped your shit? No thanks. Been carrying a wallet since I was about 10. Pretty used to it and it isn't really an inconvenience.

Greg_TX

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 2, 2009
    Klein, TX
    So you turn your back on your phone for a split second and not only have to call your phone company, but your bank and DPS as well B/C some scumbag swiped your shit? No thanks. Been carrying a wallet since I was about 10. Pretty used to it and it isn't really an inconvenience.
    People can put a lot of personal information at risk by keeping everything on their phone, and there are plenty of apps out there that leave you wide open if someone else gets your phone. Your contacts, appointments, emails - it's all on there. Banking apps with online bill pay and account access, pharmacy apps to refill prescriptions, emailed statements and bills from banks and lenders - all of that stuff just sitting there. That gives me an idea for a business opportunity - sell identity theft and fraud insurance to people who have these phones.

KAK

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 13, 2010
    Waco
    Since I've started carrying a phone I have lost 2 wallets. I have never lost a phone. Discontinuing my card is as simple as calling a phone number. I am going to try to cram the DL in there too. It's no easier to steal than a wallet full of other cards.

Designated

Senior Unobtanium Member
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 22, 2011
    Killeen
    I like it, it looks handy. I couldn't do it since I have to part with my phone at work but it would be a nice addition for some people.

TheDan

deplorable malcontent scofflaw
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Nov 11, 2008
    Austin - Rockdale
    Not a bad idea... You could then keep a BUG in a wallet holster where your wallet used to be Wouldn't work for me, tho... I still use cash quite often.

Top Bottom