• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • RoadRunner

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 30, 2018
    Here
    I apologize for not giving some updates.

I still have some wounds that are slowly healing. They screwed my foot up when they put the cast on it. After 7 weeks they took the cast off only to discover that my foot was a mess. The cast was way too tight and caused some wounds and my foot was not at a 90 degree angle to my leg when they put it on. My foot is pointed down (I am guessing) at about a 110 degree angle. and I can only move it slightly up and down. Most of my foot is numb because of the nerve damage done by the cast. I am still having pain off and on daily although it is getting better.

I don't know if I will ever be able to walk again without a walker. I have a physical therapist that comes to my house 3 times a week and I exercise it everyday.

DaBull

Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Nov 19, 2021
    San Antonio, TX

I still have some wounds that are slowly healing. They screwed my foot up when they put the cast on it. After 7 weeks they took the cast off only to discover that my foot was a mess. The cast was way too tight and caused some wounds and my foot was not at a 90 degree angle to my leg when they put it on. My foot is pointed down (I am guessing) at about a 110 degree angle. and I can only move it slightly up and down. Most of my foot is numb because of the nerve damage done by the cast. I am still having pain off and on daily although it is getting better.

I don't know if I will ever be able to walk again without a walker. I have a physical therapist that comes to my house 3 times a week and I exercise it everyday.
    Sorry to hear that. So its not just landscapers, plumbers, car mechanics, and fast food servers who have been screwing things up since COVID. Nothing works any more...

DoubleDuty

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 9, 2019
    DFW

Sounds terrible, so sorry for you. Malpractice suit?

jmohme

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 11, 2015
    I broke my foot day before yesterday. I fell in the yard and my foot separated from my leg. Damnedist thing I have ever seen. I am having surgery this morning.

I don’t have a picture of it on my phone but my wife has one on her’s. I will try to put the picture up here when I get home in a few days.
    Just reading this almost made me pass out! Sounds like no running of the road for you for a while!

Hoping for a complete and speedy recovery.

General Zod

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 29, 2012
    Kaufman County

So...this is secondary at best to you getting your foot back as close as possible to how it's supposed to be and getting mobile again but...

...I'm assuming you've contacted a lawyer? Because as malpractice goes, this kind of carelessness that could adversely affect your quality of life and mobility from here on definitely qualifies.

jrbfishn

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Aug 9, 2013
    south of killeen
    Think harder. In fact, just go talk to a few. It's worth the time. A malpractice suit is harder to do than most think but it is doable.
    My right wrist as a piece of my hip bone, steel plates and 12 screws in it because of a bad set by an Orthopedic Dr.. I have had too many injuries fixed by the good ones to put up with a chrleton. Sue the bastard if you can.

Sent from my SM-S906U using Tapatalk

Cool 'Horn Luke

Come on. Love me, hate me, kill me, anything.
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 22, 2022
    Corsicana, TX

Praying for you! It's not gonna be fun but stick with the physical therapy.

Top Bottom