• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • macshooter

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 31, 2012
    EL Chuco
    Funny how that stupid puke thinks nothing of putting law enforcement in harms way to accomplish what makes him feel safe. Gotta crack a few eggs to make an omelet right? As long as someone else is doing the dirty work I suppose.

Pilgrim

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Aug 12, 2012
    Volente
    Lol. Here's what the poll on that site looks like...

Poll

A total gun ban in the next 10 years?

YES! 2% 229 votes

No 91% 10454 votes

Pie is delicious. Even raspberry. I was once told that raspberry was Communist pie. 6% 741 votes

11428 votes Results

Even the "Pie Is Delicious" option got more votes than YES... lol

AcidFlashGordon

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    It seems the poll at the bottom of his bullshit shows that, currently, 91% said NO to a gun ban in the next 10 years. 10,452 NO and 229 YES. The asshat mentions Canada's "registration" fiasco. Canada estimated that it would cost $2 million (Canadian) a year but the entire mess has cost their government over $1 Billion (with a B) and hasn't reduced shit for gun violence nor has every Canadian registered....because criminals don't register their guns.

What it all boils down to is what the OP said....we have to remain vigilant and continue to counter the libiturd bullshit with facts and figures. We have to repeat the TRUTH more often than the libiturds spew their lies.

macshooter

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 31, 2012
    EL Chuco
    I didn't check the poll, but you could argue it's ridiculous on it's face because his idea is explicitly against the constitution. Well we all know that the left doesn't give a damn about the constitution. They think it's outdated and want to replace it with liberal dogma. That can happen. Look at gun rights in Mexico. Also most of the shit we are seeing today would have been unthinkable 10-15 years ago. It starts with this kind of stuff. Unfortunately our side blows it off as ridiculous, and then we get our asses handed to us years later because these pukes do the work to make it happen.

macshooter

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 31, 2012
    EL Chuco
    Ok. But that still doesn't mean our constitution is not in grave danger from these types. They have control of the country now. If they could pass a federal law that said "reasonable restrictions" means universal registration, black powder, and 22 bolt action rifles, they would. After that the only option is non-compliance. And then the burden shifts to law enforcement who will have a choice to make. It's encouraging to see what's going on with the Colorado sheriffs in that regard.

Ole Cowboy

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 23, 2013
    17 Oaks Ranch
    So you want to ban guns. This is EASY!

1) When the USSC wrote their opinion on Obamacare that said this: "Congress has UNLIMITED power to tax". There is your BAN right there.

2) I do not believe that for one moment the feds have destroyed all the records they have been keeping for the past 20 or so years on us buying guns.

3) THINK: WHO is managing and enforcing Obamacare? Ans: IRS, why? Because Obamacare is a TAX and Congress has UNLIMITED power to tax.

4) On x date you bought a gun, the Feds now tax guns based upon what kind of gun. AR 10 is taxed at $500 per year, single shot .22/.410 are taxed at $50 lifetime and everything in between is taxed on a sliding scale.

5) Letter from IRS shows up in mail telling you that on x date(s) you bought weapons. But they do not know what kind. No problem. Just send in a check for $500 per weapon you bought (their non-records show 11 purchases over 18 years). The IRS just assumes the highest tax rate.

6) IF you wish to dispute this, then please send in a copy of a receipt or police report for all weapons sold or stolen. If you bought single shot .22 or other weapons. Please VALIDATE with serial number and copy of your receipt and we will asses the proper tax schedule.

7) We (IRS) offer a no question asked Federal turn in/buy back program. Drop by your friendly IRS office and drop them off and we will cheerfully remove your weapons from the Federal Tax rolls

8) Failure to comply will result in fine and or imprisonment for Tax evasion in compliance with Federal laws currently applicable to other Tax situations.

This has the most potential to ever come about. No need for anyone to knock on your door at 3 am or anything else, no WACO's or Ruby Ridge. Just simple taxes like on Obamacare and if you fail to pay taxes its NOT gun ownership, its TAX EVASION! Guns are really banned, just taxed. We have this now with the MG class of weapons...

Ole Cowboy

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 23, 2013
    17 Oaks Ranch
    Yeah, that's about it.

Except there still would be the Ruby Ridge incidents with people who choose not to pay.
    I am not thinking too many and the reason why...the govt is not taking your guns, in fact it will pay you if you turn them in or you can pay your taxes.

Remember Al Capone? Remember what he went to jail for? Tax evasion! Now you just become a tax evader not a gun guy or anything else, then the media spin and finally the people will turn on your to pay your taxes or turn it in, just like if you don't pay your taxes they will take you property.

Handgun World

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 26, 2011
    San Antonio
    Poll results mean nothing to them. Sure, it's not working now, but that won't stop them. They won't quit. They never have. It doesn't matter if the facts are against them or not. They will patiently wait until the next major shooting even happens and try again.

Don't be complacent. Stay in touch with your elected officials about this as often as possible.

M. Sage

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 21, 2009
    San Antonio
    I am not thinking too many and the reason why...the govt is not taking your guns, in fact it will pay you if you turn them in or you can pay your taxes.

Remember Al Capone? Remember what he went to jail for? Tax evasion! Now you just become a tax evader not a gun guy or anything else, then the media spin and finally the people will turn on your to pay your taxes or turn it in, just like if you don't pay your taxes they will take you property.

I wonder how many there are in my situation. There isn't enough they could pay me to turn mine in. That goes without saying. I'm also lucky enough to have a skillset that would allow me to survive on money from the underground economy if I wanted (it'd be less steady, but I think I could do it), which denies them the ability to hit my paycheck. Only thing left for them is head-on confrontation at that point.

Mexican_Hippie

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Feb 4, 2009
    Fort Worth
    I'm to the point where this says it all:

47273.jpg

rushthezeppelin

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Dec 28, 2012
    Cedar Park
    Is he a fucking retard? He talks about registration being the first step and acknowledges that support of FFLs would be needed. Problem is how the hell do you expect FFLs to comply with something clearly stated to ultimately result in a ban putting them out of business. Nobody would voluntarily submit to the destruction of their business...

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk HD

stdreb27

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 12, 2011
    Corpus christi
    Is he a fucking retard? He talks about registration being the first step and acknowledges that support of FFLs would be needed. Problem is how the hell do you expect FFLs to comply with something clearly stated to ultimately result in a ban putting them out of business. Nobody would voluntarily submit to the destruction of their business...

They got the insurance companies to go along with it, with Obamacare... They'll just tell the the major ffl's we'll buy all the government guns through you. And we'll revoke all the ffl's that don't go along with it...

granite

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 3, 2013

Dont be so sure. Major tobacco funded anti smoking campaigns during the clinton era.

rushthezeppelin

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Dec 28, 2012
    Cedar Park
    Dont be so sure. Major tobacco funded anti smoking campaigns during the clinton era.

Ya but they also make money off nearly every form of smoking cessation other than cold turkey and hypnosis lol. And of course not too many people are able to quit on the nicotine substitutes. Also I'm more talking about the gun shops than gun makers.

Last edited:

rushthezeppelin

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Dec 28, 2012
    Cedar Park
    They got the insurance companies to go along with it, with Obamacare... They'll just tell the the major ffl's we'll buy all the government guns through you. And we'll revoke all the ffl's that don't go along with it...

Actually Obama Care benefits the biggest health insurance companies especially depending on how many people the mandate forces into healthcare. Allot of these companies helped to write the bill hell.

Every Day Man
    Tyrant

Support

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    DSDExpresso
    Top Bottom