• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Texas Solo

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 4, 2008
    San Antonio
    Here's how the Texas reps voted. Is it November yet?

TEXAS
    Democrats -- Cuellar, Y; Doggett, Y; Edwards, N; Gonzalez, Y; Green, Al, Y; Green, Gene, Y; Hinojosa, Y; Jackson Lee, Y; Johnson, E. B., Y; Ortiz, Y; Reyes, Y; Rodriguez, Y.

Republicans -- Barton, N; Brady, N; Burgess, N; Carter, N; Conaway, N; Culberson, N; Gohmert, N; Granger, N; Hall, N; Hensarling, N; Johnson, Sam, N; Marchant, N; McCaul, N; Neugebauer, N; Olson, N; Paul, N; Poe, N; Sessions, N; Smith, N; Thornberry, N.
    Venture Surplus ad

deputy

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 2, 2010
    TX
    interesting..........12 democrat Texas Representives voting for the measure...............right down party lines.

We tend to blame other States or the so-called "Liberal" areas of the United States for such tripe..........yet we have a block of 12 TX representives that are amongst us who apparently agree with "hope and change"..............

here is how CNN shows all State Representives on the final vote....... Health care reform: How House members voted - CNN.com

willygene

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 3, 2009
    texas
    most of our elected government officials suck and dont give a damn about anything but them selves what a load of crap, the people said no and they did it anyway they all need to go.

oldguy

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 6, 2008
    Vote them out.!!!!! We have corrupt leaders that in my opinion are anti-American,anti constitution. The problem I see it is reaching the 30-40% of people who believe everything in life should be provided free.

Texas Solo

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 4, 2008
    San Antonio
    interesting..........12 democrat Texas Representives voting for the measure...............right down party lines.

We tend to blame other States or the so-called "Liberal" areas of the United States for such tripe..........yet we have a block of 12 TX representives that are amongst us who apparently agree with "hope and change"..............

here is how CNN shows all State Representives on the final vote....... Health care reform: How House members voted - CNN.com

I can't help the poor bastards in other states, but here in Texas, I have a vote.
    The day is nearing when I place my Texas flag above the US flag.

I repeat, is it November yet?

cbigclarke

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Feb 24, 2009
    cypress
    there is a gentlemen challening the carpet bagger (she is from Queens NY) Lee. not only will i support him, but i will become a activist for him...and i dont even live in the district.

there is one also challening Pelosi. i will send him some money.

cuate

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 27, 2009
    Comanche Co., Texas
    Chet Edwards.Dem. of Waco, TX voted NO on the health care. I don't know him nor never met him nor live in his area. Just wanted to credit him for honesty on this particular vote.

drjavelina

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 30, 2010
    Central Texas
    Chet Edwards.Dem. of Waco, TX voted NO on the health care. I don't know him nor never met him nor live in his area. Just wanted to credit him for honesty on this particular vote.

I live in Chet's district and have for several years. The only reason Chet voted no is the conservatism of his district...He usually is locked at the hip with most Democrat agendas. He was touted as a possible VP candidate with Obama. I look for him to replaced in November.

eriadoc

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 11, 2008
    Well, at least he listened to his conservative constituency, unlike the other Dems in this country.

Top Bottom