• TX OMFS

TGT Addict
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 3, 2014
    San Antonio
    Click here to find out:

Our numbers were lower than I expected from 2006 to now.

Thank God my wife can't do this with Midway or PSA.

ETA: If the link doesn't work, sign-in to Amazon, go to Your Account, and click on Download Order Reports under Ordering &
    Shopping Preferences.

amazon.jpg
    Military Camp

Dougw1515

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 14, 2020
    USA
    I would have guessed my amount would have been in the 10's of thousands. Reality is less than 10K. Hope he ain't spent it all cuz ain't getting no'mo from me!

I've got a Chase/Amazon cc. Was going to cancel it but on further though I'm gonna keep it but not use it. let them spend whatever meager amount it may cost maintaining an inactive account. A ten dollar purchase every 6 months will keep it active.

studenygreg

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 7, 2015
    I've been using Amazon since the early 2000's when I use to order college books while overseas. I'm scared to look

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Oldbluered

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 18, 2019
    Bastrop area
    Almost 21k in the past 8 full years. Pretty depressing at first but then I realized its mainly stuff for my wife or presents for family and I can live with that. There's only think of a handful of stuff we still have or actually use/used. Currently 2021 is only $20, so there's hope for us yet.

Saltyag2010

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Feb 11, 2014
    Flour Bluff, America
    I have bought 3 fire sticks to watch tv. $50-60 each probably from Best Buy. I will not make a purchase on Amazon but I have had false charges to Amazon reversed on my Wells Fargo and Navy Army accounts.

robertc1024

Staff member
    TGT Supporter
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Jan 22, 2013
    San Marcos
    I think it's kind of disingenuous to say that's the money given to Bezos. I know a lot of people locally who work for Amazon who we are also supporting.

Maverick44

Youngest old man on TGT.
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Too damn much. The problem is, who do you buy from that doesn't support terrorists like BLM or Antifa, or tyrants like the Dems? When you start looking into these companies and ruling out the ones doing shitty things, you realize that most of them do this crap.

I let my Prime account lapse. Don't know if that's permanent, but I would certainly prefer it to be.

Last edited:
    Top Bottom