• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • skinman

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 26, 2010
    Klein
    I have been to Hot Wells a couple of times this year...they are keeping the place up pretty good and the pistol range didn't used to be covered. It can get packed on Saturday and 25-50 yard rifle ranges are hard to get sometimes. I am not a big fan of Hot Wells, but it is a pretty decent place to shoot and I usually shoot my rifles there and shoot pistols over at Shiloh's. I would also be interested meeting up as long as I don't have to drive out of the Houston area. Just give me a good destination coordinates for the Garmin and I can find it...

Cyfer

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 29, 2008
    TEXAS
    Most economical would be Pasadena in my opinion. I used to shoot down there and rent their full autos all the time, but they do only charge per person, bring as many guns as you want, shoot as long as you want, and allow almost all calibers.

scap99

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2010
    Cypress
    Hey now, this is only 10 mins away from my house. I love the place, sure not the nicest. But 8 bucks to shoot all the guns I want. I couldn't afford to take out 5-10 guns every weekend if had to pay per gun.

Not the best air system, either. But it's indoors....

Tapatalk sent it.

krillin

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 30, 2012
    houston, tx
    Tgt should just buy land and make its own range. Just charge an annual membership fee lol. I'm sure I am not the only one who has a wish like this.

Tejano Scott

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 6, 2011
    The Woodlands
    I am trying to rig it where we aren't paying a fortune. However, I understand there will always be someone upset about price or location, etc. That seems to be the primary reason these meets usually fall apart. This time, we're gonna call it and stick with it. If there's enough interest we can do this monthly and change locations as desired.

Sugar Land

TGT Addict
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Apr 7, 2012
    Sugar Land Texas
    I was hoping to be learning from experts. If expert is required then I am way out.. I am still gonna call ASC in the morning and see if they are even going to be open.

robertc1216

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 8, 2011
    Cypress
    if i am still in houston next weekend i would love to come out and bring a couple of my guns. btw hotwells is much better since they upgraded the pistol range and somewhat fixed the drive way (no more sink hole). but i would be willing to go where ever.

Top Bottom