• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Radioman93

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 10, 2011
    Texas
    I think I have a charge on some of my batteries yet. I'll check in the morning and bring a still of some variety.

Radioman
    Hurley's Gold

Sugar Land

TGT Addict
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Apr 7, 2012
    Sugar Land Texas
    That was a great meet. Thanks Scott for setting it up. I cant believe no one wanted to shoot any of the Smith Sisters... Thanks Cam for bringing Christmas in August even if it was for the day. Was great meeting all of you guys that made it for the first time. Grumper, you never seem to amaze me with your toys. One of these days you are gonna have to bring some repeats..lol

grumper

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 5, 2012
    Austin
    Oh you brought the big guns? I never even saw you or a bunch of other people today until we got to the restaurant. I'm not a fan of the segregated ranges. I think it was easier to mingle at SGA.

The Shooter's Station ppl seemed to get really mad at rapid fire, so I had to bring slower banging stufs for today

Sugar Land

TGT Addict
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Apr 7, 2012
    Sugar Land Texas
    SGA had no issue with rapid fire. I go there every now and again. If you feel like going let me know. It don't take too much twisting of my arm to go shooting

Greg_TX

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 2, 2009
    Klein, TX
    Excellent day - great to see y'all again and meet a few new ones! Yeah, the one guy that rushed up to the window didn't seem too happy about the rapid fire thing. They would have had a fit with the stuff we had last month.

TundraWookiee

Scruffy Nerf Herder
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jan 9, 2012
    Cedar Park
    Oh you brought the big guns? I never even saw you or a bunch of other people today until we got to the restaurant. I'm not a fan of the segregated ranges. I think it was easier to mingle at SGA.

The Shooter's Station ppl seemed to get really mad at rapid fire, so I had to bring slower banging stufs for today

I do agree it was hard to shoot with everyone being segregated like that but at least they were extremely accommodating and let us spread out instead of packing all of us in one room.

It was awesome seeing everyone I know and meeting those of you I hadn't previously. Grumper, your toys always make me drool. The rimfire room was a big hit this time and the competition is getting stiff. Thanks for measuring my trigger pull Matefrio...had been wondering what it was set at.

We have a great group of guys and so thankful to everyone for making these gatherings so great and Scott for setting it up. A special thanks to the range owner Dan as well as all his wonderful staff.

Brought to you courtesy of Tapatalk

keith_tx

Bit and Byte Wrangler
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 18, 2012
    League City
    We have a great group of guys and so thankful to everyone for making these gatherings so great and Scott for setting it up. A special thanks to the range owner Dan as well as all his wonderful staff.

Brought to you courtesy of Tapatalk

Yeah the staff seemed pretty cool and on top of things. It was my first time at Shooter's Station and I liked it quite a bit. Lookin' forward to the next range day!

Tejano Scott

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 6, 2011
    The Woodlands
    I wasn't aware that anyone was got onto about rapid fire. They did talk to me later this afternoon about allowing controlled bursts, etc. if we come back. The Staff at Shooter's Station was very nice. They were very happy with how everyone behaved themselves. I wasn't even aware there had been any issue, so clearly it didnt bother them too bad. We were allowed to spread out into separate rooms at my request. With 20+ people it's a tight fit in a room with only 6 lanes.

I want to thank everyone who came out and made this Range Day another huge success. We have a great group going on here and I look forward to these monthly meetings a lot. Thanks to Dan (the owner at Shooter's Station) for having us, thanks to Mike for coming in on his day off just to make sure everything started out smooth, thanks to Brandon for being so helpful, and thanks to Guy for being a great RO. The Shooter's Station staff could not have been any nicer to us IMO. They threw in an extra hour and allowed those of us to come back after lunch and keep shooting till we got our fill (free). You seriously can't beat that kind of service.

Top Bottom