The Wooldlands
    Last edited:

D0ntTr3@d0nM3

TGT Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 25, 2024
    Richmond, TX
    I’m in guys. I Need to quit wallowing. I can meet when and where. Advise and I’m in.
    Great to hear brother. Tomorrow I'll be heading up to Humble to a gun show and to meet @justmax. A ride and entrance fee is on me if you want to go. If everyone wants to go, great! If not we can find additional things to do as well. Everyone please weigh in.

cbp210

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 7, 2013
    Humble, TX
    To start out with we can organize a meet just food and socializing as a group.
    I would say find something between where most people live and see if there is a common area to meet. Since you are in Richmond I would say some places South of mid greater Houston Area or if you want to shoot I would recommend ASC.

D0ntTr3@d0nM3

TGT Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 25, 2024
    Richmond, TX
    I would say find something between where most people live and see if there is a common area to meet. Since you are in Richmond I would say some places South of mid greater Houston Area or if you want to shoot I would recommend ASC.
    I am fine with driving. There is a ranch we could all meet up at that I think would be a fun day. I think there is camp grounds/ picnic area also so we can probably do some grilling as well. Its https://brazosriversportsmansclub.com/

Has anyone been here before?

ASC is sounds decent too.

Does this coming weekend sound good for everyone?

Last edited:

cbp210

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 7, 2013
    Humble, TX
    I am fine with driving. There is a ranch we could all meet up at that I think would be a fun day. I think there is camp grounds/ picnic area also so we can probably do some grilling as well. Its https://brazosriversportsmansclub.com/

Has anyone been here before?

ASC is sounds decent too.

Does this coming weekend sound good for everyone?
    Unfortunately this weekend is a no go as I will be in San Antonio for my daughter last SCTP competitions. Any other weekends like Sunday will be great as my coaching with youngsters will be halted for the summer.

D0ntTr3@d0nM3

TGT Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 25, 2024
    Richmond, TX
    Unfortunately this weekend is a no go as I will be in San Antonio for my daughter last SCTP competitions. Any other weekends like Sunday will be great as my coaching with youngsters will be halted for the summer.
    have you been to brazos river sportsman's club before? I am fine with checking out ASC also. I wonder if they offer any sort of group discount. I will have to check into that. I'll let you all know what I find out.

jetcycles

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 7, 2009
    Shoreacres, TX
    I haven’t actually attended one yet. But looking for opportunities to do so. @cbp210 What places do you recommend? @jetcycles are you interested at all? Are there any good local places over by you that you would recommend?
    Just seeing this, haven't been online very much lately...I'll try to keep an eye on this thread. I'm in the south side of town but Northside works too as I have family I can stay with in Lake Conroe.

Sent from my Pixel 6 using Tapatalk

cbp210

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 7, 2013
    Humble, TX
    have you been to brazos river sportsman's club before? I am fine with checking out ASC also. I wonder if they offer any sort of group discount. I will have to check into that. I'll let you all know what I find out.
    No I have not but I am open to meeting there as I love visiting new ranges. I would also like to see their sporting clay fields.

jetcycles

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 7, 2009
    Shoreacres, TX
    Moving down to the Friendswood/Webster area. Any outdoor pistol bays nearby?
    Clear creek is outdoors
    Indoor options within 20 minutes of Webster are
    https://www.agisarms.com/ (by Primary Arms)

Sent from my Pixel 6 using Tapatalk

Top Bottom