• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • hardcase60

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 5, 2011
    Central Texas
    I am going to sell all my crap while I can. Gonna drop down to 1 rifle, 1 handgun, and 1 shotgun.
    Prob stick with the least "ban"able guns I have: 1 revolver,1pump sbottie, and my bolt gun.

At least the market should be good for it.

Mic,

PM me and I take a shot (no pun intended) at what you want to sell.

Sincerely,

hardcas60
    Lynx Defense

General Zod

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 29, 2012
    Kaufman County
    I am going to sell all my crap while I can. Gonna drop down to 1 rifle, 1 handgun, and 1 shotgun.
    Prob stick with the least "ban"able guns I have: 1 revolver,1pump sbottie, and my bolt gun.

If you've got a Mini14 with a walnut stock, we may need to talk...

scap99

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2010
    Cypress
    Hot----Feinstein New Assualt Weapons Bill

i'm not selling a damn thing

except my S&W .44 magnum - which i can't seem to move :)

Serious? I might be interested. Shoot me a PM if you're considering moving it.

"Those who appease a tiger do so in hope that the tiger will eat them last."
    -Winston Churchill

scap99

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2010
    Cypress

I think she has tried to go too far, and will end up eating shit on this. At least, I hope so.

She set the point of negotiations.
    Everything will barter from there.
    Lets say she gets only half of what she wants. It's still more than the last ban.

-Winston Churchill

alexrex20

TGT Addict
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 26, 2011

Why?

Even if they passed the law that all scary guns need an NFA stamp, how will they enforce it? It's just not going to happen.

scap99

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2010
    Cypress

Why?

Even if they passed the law that all scary guns need an NFA stamp, how will they enforce it? It's just not going to happen.

Read up on GCA 68.
    There would likely be a once month grace period to register everything for free.
    Only a fraction of machine guns got registered in 68.
    Partly for fear of them getting confiscated by the guys that kept up with current gun laws. But mostly because it just sort of happened and there was no interwebz.

-Winston Churchill

RstyShcklfrd

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 23, 2011
    Dallas
    She set the point of negotiations.
    Everything will barter from there.
    Lets say she gets only half of what she wants. It's still more than the last ban.

-Winston Churchill

This is highly likely too.

poolingmyignorance

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 30, 2011
    houston

It's because of people with diligence like yours, bills like this will pass. Way to sell out, congradulations for adding to the frenzy. I hope Obummer taxes you 90% on your sales.

scap99

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2010
    Cypress

I'll tell you where the wrong turn was made.
    When a tax agency (ATF) was given guns and a blank check to enforce unpaid $5 and $200 tax stamps with no consequences on the amount of force used.

How many more incidents like Waco, Ruby Ridge, John Lawmaster, and Ken Ballew before we have had enough????

-Winston Churchill

scap99

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2010
    Cypress

It's because of people with diligence like yours, bills like this will pass. Way to sell out, congradulations for adding to the frenzy. I hope Obummer taxes you 90% on your sales.

Now, Don't live up to your screen name all in one post...leave some for later.

I see no need to personally attack a Brother of the Gun.

-Winston Churchill

LEVI

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 25, 2011
    Muprhy, Tx
    I hope/pray you're right Scap.[/QUOTE

The 1994 Assualt Weapons Ban was full of loopholes, which is why it didn't have the affect Feinstein or her gun control cohorts were looking for, but it did last for 10 years. I guess my point is that they've had since 2004 to figure how to close those loopholes. Just hoping they're just as stupid as they were in 94.

Mic

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 3, 2009
    Austin

Interesting! I hope that I sell them all for no reason - that no assault weapon ban comes into being, no mag capacity limits are enacted, and the second amendment is molested no more than it has up to this point.
    And I hope your taxes (along with the those of the rest of this country) are dramatically lowered, along with government spending to match.

But most of all, I hope you have a good day and a great New Year.

poolingmyignorance

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 30, 2011
    houston
    Interesting! I hope that I sell them all for no reason - that no assault weapon ban comes into being, no mag capacity limits are enacted, and the second amendment is molested no more than it has up to this point.
    And I hope your taxes (along with the those of the rest of this country) are dramatically lowered, along with government spending to match.

But most of all, I hope you have a good day and a great New Year.
    Your choosing of such a thread topic for your comment makes it only reasonable to believe (other wise why not just post in WTS section) this proposed ban was the motivation for you selling. As others I've spoken with, there are unfotunately gun owners who really do believe that the 2Amendment was just for hunting and sports. If your not such an individual then I applogize for being harsh. Those of you who are such individuals, I offer no such applogy, as you part of the problem. Maybe I'm not PC, maybe I'm rude, but they're idiots. I know a gun owner, 2nd Amendment advocate who voted for Obama. I spent many hours explaining to him his folly, and giving him examples of Obamas history of gun control support, but it fell on deaf ears. I know the majority of members here are not so daft, but I'm certain one or two probably linger amoungst us. If you believe that is "ignorant" then fine I believe you are ignorant. Have a good day.

scap99

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2010
    Cypress

Your choosing of such a thread topic for your comment makes it only reasonable to believe (other wise why not just post in WTS section) this proposed ban was the motivation for you selling. As others I've spoken with, there are unfotunately gun owners who really do believe that the 2Amendment was just for hunting and sports. If your not such an individual then I applogize for being harsh. Those of you who are such individuals, I offer no such applogy, as you part of the problem. Maybe I'm not PC, maybe I'm rude, but they're idiots. I know a gun owner, 2nd Amendment advocate who voted for Obama. I spent many hours explaining to him his folly, and giving him examples of Obamas history of gun control support, but it fell on deaf ears. I know the majority of members here are not so daft, but I'm certain one or two probably linger amoungst us. If you believe that is "ignorant" then fine I believe you are ignorant. Have a good day.

Do you really think Romney would have been different????

Unless the sitting pres is from a freedom loving southern state, and is in touch with his home state constituent's love of freedom we are screwed, blued, and tattooed.

-Winston Churchill

FlashBang

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 7, 2012
    Bastrop TX
    How does she think the NFA examiners could ever handle the amount of stamps that would need to be issued if everyone complied??
    They can't turn a stamp around in 6 months as it is.
    As for transferring... heck all I have to do is add everything I own onto my Schedule A and it belongs to the Trust.
    What are they going to do about us that have C&R FFL's?? We don't need to fill out a 4473 for any C&R firearms and they ship right to our door.
    To do what they want to do they will need to rewrite the entire ATF regs and the NFA as well. Never happen......

Younggun

Certified Jackass
    TGT Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jul 31, 2011
    hill co.

It has nothing to do with mass shooting.

It is extremely difficult to control a group of people with a strong will, pride, a fighting spirit, and a means to defense themselves.

Look at what's happening in this country and tell me all of those traits are not being attacked.

poolingmyignorance

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 30, 2011
    houston
    Do you really think Romney would have been different????

Unless the sitting pres is from a freedom loving southern state, and is in touch with his home state constituent's love of freedom we are screwed, blued, and tattooed.

-Winston Churchill
    No, I'm certain Romney would have just fell in line. I've always belived he was just Obama Light,(no not lite). Even Ron Paul caved to the pressure and abondon the race. That doesn't mean that we as citizens who aren't subject to the pressure of political lime light should remain silent, and conform to the politically correct mind control that is mass media and liberal agenda. Sell off our treasued possesions or our ability to ensure that our voices will carry wieght when we cast a ballot. Our second amendment is really the last of the most crucial rights that remain.. the freedom of the press and free speach has been squashed by political correctness, and NDAA with any suggestion or levity being regarded as terroristic. Warrentless searches, TSA, DHS check points comming more common place, this is the straw that will brake the camels back. Now is not the time to play coy and be afraid that liberals will call us insensitive and irresponsible, but the time to speak up and let them know we're not hearing it anymore. Thats all my point is. I'm not the most eloquent of speakers, so perhaps some of my point will be lost.. but hopefully enough of it will be retained for others to understand my intentions.

Top Bottom