• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • country_boy

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 7, 2009
    Round Rock
    I dont see a problem with them making ammo for zombies. I think its because all these guys that are 20's- early 30's keep on talking about zombies etc. Heck I remember as a teen talking about it with friends. Ill buy some just to have.

The Lox

Well-Known
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jun 6, 2010
    Farmers Branch
    Can't wait for the ballistics tests on some of the "shows". Maybe the mayans were forseeing the return of Zombies in 2012, better stock up now...

Mikewood

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 8, 2011
    Houston
    Where are the nay sayers and folks thinking if you kill someone with this stuff in self defense the jury will convict you due to the ammo advertising?

I always find that argument amusing.

If you shoot someone with this ammo the grand jury may give youa hard time about it. If you are convicted but receive a light sentence you may find yourself in civil court facing the "victims" family. Their attorney will use this to go after you.

Its a loose loose situation. Granted it's good ammo and in a good shoot it won't matter but in shoots outside your home There is always room for doubt.
    I will stick with the regular SD ammo.

Kimber_me_timbers

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 1, 2011
    Dallas
    If you shoot someone with this ammo the grand jury may give youa hard time about it. If you are convicted but receive a light sentence you may find yourself in civil court facing the "victims" family. Their attorney will use this to go after you.

Its a loose loose situation. Granted it's good ammo and in a good shoot it won't matter but in shoots outside your home There is always room for doubt.

I think hornady should make "Fluffy bunny kitten buddies" ammo for this very reason.

proforguns

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 10, 2010
    Pipe Creek
    Hey what do you have against "Fluffy bunny kitten buddies" they may be mutant but their cute! I myself am holding out for Humanoid Robot Armor Smashing Exploding Heat Seeking Rounds

Tejano Scott

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 6, 2011
    The Woodlands

So wait... What will the Grand Jury say if you use them on a zombie?

London

The advocate's Devil.
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Sep 28, 2010
    Twilight Zone
    Considering how crazy everyone is going about this ammo I think the real purpose of creating it was generating massive word-of-mouth advertising in order to create brand-recognition. If that's the case then I'd say Hornady hit a home run!

Texan2

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 8, 2008
    South of San Antonio

I have met and talked to and testified to dozens and dozens of grand juries. I have never sat in front one ONE that would give a crap about what brand of commercial ammo was in a gun during a shooting.

The brand of commcercailly available ammo used in a shooting will not have any bearing in a civil court case.

Worrying about which brand ammo you are using is a waste of time. I justifiable shoot is justifiable and a criminal one is criminal regardless of what ammo was used.

espy59lc

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 9, 2010
    San Antonio

ruserious.jpg

Top Bottom