• ...and so much more!
  • MR Redneck

TGT Addict
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 20, 2010
    The great country of West Texas
    are you allowed to shoot if they're turned around and running?
    If you want your stuff back you better. The Law is different night/day. If someone breaks into your house day or night you can shoot their ass.
    If they flee with your toaster, then only at night can you shoot em while running away.
    Refer to the law of Moses, same stuff.

M. Sage

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 21, 2009
    San Antonio
    If you want your stuff back you better. The Law is different night/day. If someone breaks into your house day or night you can shoot their ass.
    If they flee with your toaster, then only at night can you shoot em while running away.
    Refer to the law of Moses, same stuff.

And only if you think that's the only way you'll recover what they've taken. If you know who it is, don't shoot. Let the police get your stuff back. If you don't know who it is and you think your stuff is worth it. Well...

lalonguecarabine

A legend in my own mind!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 3, 2009
    Houston
    are you allowed to shoot if they're turned around and running?

"Slippery slope!"
    If the intruder is fleeing, you will probably get in some amount of trouble if you just shoot because he's got your twenty dollar toaster you got at WalMart!
    I'm not gonna tell you what to do in your own house, though!
    Last time I checked the laws, you were allowed to shoot a fleeing intruder if they were fleeing with some property of yours that you did not believe would be recoverable any other way.
    Myself: If someone runs from my house with my toaster, or DVD player or something, I'm not gonna shoot him!
    If that same person is running off with my great great grandmother's prize jewels that have been handed down for the past hundred years - I'm gonna shoot his damn legs out from under him!
    If he's fleeing with one of my guns - that's something that could actually be used to harm someone else, including myself! He's getting double-tapped square-center!

Read the laws! Look around your house and decide what you've got there that you believe is worth shooting someone and possibly ending their life!

matefrio

ΔΕΞΑΙ
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 19, 2010
    Missouri, Texas Consulate HQ
    Tell me the difference between fleeing and a tactical retreat to go get the other two guys and come back to teach the old man a lesson.

Most burglaries average three bad guys involved. Lookout and two people going in the house. If you shoot one look out for another two or three or you might make a fatal mistake.

Mic

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 3, 2009
    Austin
    I can tell you this...If I'm sitting on a jury and somebody shoots somebody who broke into their house, we can sit there for 2 damn years and that Jury will either say not guilty or be hung!

Top Bottom