• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • marineimaging

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 21, 2011
    Cypress, TX
    I am trying to locate any hog hutting within, say, a hundred miles of Houston. I'm not interested in organized farm hunts. Call it free-range, go on a weekend when the opportunity permits, sort of thing. I am especially interested in starting out from a waterway as we like to camp and fish along rivers and the Intercoastal. But, that wouldn't be a deal breaker because I also have a 26ft TT and plan to mount a medium small freezer on the tail end just to get the meat on ice as quick as possible.

Any suggestions on some good areas where there are no triple purple marks?
    Gun Zone Deals

marineimaging

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 21, 2011
    Cypress, TX
    That is about where I was going this weekend. Take the granson fishing for specks and sort of scout the area. A fellow told me he hunts the ICW but the area he referred to is federal wildlife reserve. Maybe I'll look up a TPW officer and see if they can shed some light. Also looking north toward Willis and especially East to the LA border. But, thanks for the response. I wonder if there is some place that people who complain might post their problems so we can pinpoint the location and possibly someone to talk to. The biggest problem is that we aren't getting any coordination outside of folks that want to profit by buying trapped hogs and having someone pay to rent their equipment for the "experience".

Top Bottom