• ...and so much more!
  • Chupacabra Hunter

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Apr 26, 2009
    Corpus Christi TX
    <>

We have seen a massive resurgence of red squirrels in urban areas, since boys no longer carry BB guns & pellet guns in our neighborhoods.

May the pigs got a boost from similar change in rural places.

Don’t think so, I believe there are just as many hunters as before. Texas dropped the required license for hog hunting a few years ago. Hunt at will. Any day, anytime, no limit, any method. I have heard of some counties offering a reward for killing hogs In their country. $7 for each hog tail turned in. Its still an uphill battle. Hogs multiply like rats.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Chupacabra Hunter

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Apr 26, 2009
    Corpus Christi TX
    4f06e35f11f1fadba2c9b95d951eda9c.jpg

Taking a practice dirt nap before the permanent dirt nap. I’ll see you soon.

baboon

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    May 6, 2008
    Out here by the lake!
    My off shore buddy is back in town, and mentions his lady friend has a pig problem. He starts going on about not knowing when he can get to it for her. I mention that I now these two guy that he has met, that would be happy to take care of it for him.Then he says she wants them shot with a bow to keep it quiet. Then I mention suppressors. Then I hear more back peddling.

There's times I wish he would just not bring things up. He is the same guy who has a Aero lower and parts kit in my safe. It's only been in there 5-6 years.

Chupacabra Hunter

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Apr 26, 2009
    Corpus Christi TX
    My off shore buddy is back in town, and mentions his lady friend has a pig problem. He starts going on about not knowing when he can get to it for her. I mention that I now these two guy that he has met, that would be happy to take care of it for him.Then he says she wants them shot with a bow to keep it quiet. Then I mention suppressors. Then I hear more back peddling.

There's times I wish he would just not bring things up. He is the same guy who has a Aero lower and parts kit in my safe. It's only been in there 5-6 years.

I guess lady friend doesn’t have that huge of a hog problem.

Support
    Every Day Man
    Tyrant

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    albatross
    Top Bottom