• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Texas1911

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 29, 2017
    Austin, TX
    Many people already know about the HK416 and HK417, and a few people know that they are coming out into the civilian market soon as the MR556 and MR762, but I figured I would take a picture of the HK item list from the SHOT Show to highlight what is coming out this year.

hklg.jpg
    DK Firearms

Outbreak

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 30, 2010
    Abilene, TX
    I know George Hill a.k.a. the Mad Ogre had an interesting experience at the SHOT show with H&K. Apparently they've turned a new leaf and don't hate us anymore.

Here's what he said on madogre.com:
    Speaking of HK... this was the biggest Pleasant Surprise at SHOT, and I'll talk about this on Armed American Radio Sunday... but HK isn't the same company we've all known. HK: Because You Suck, and We Hate You That was a little Motto penned by our good friend Larry Correia. Well, HK knows at Motto and the President of HK wants to change that. I was invited into a special closed doors session with a small group, about 10 people, with Todd from Pistol-Training.com and the President of HK. We had a very open Q&A session about HK and where they are going. Guys, I'll be honest... from a Company that had positioned its self almost out of the market with their attitude and almost complete lack of customer service... they have come around. I went into the little meeting with the sole intent to just try to win that give away P30 pistol. I had no interest in HK as a company. But because of their President, his openness, his frankness... and his expressed desire to undo that “You Suck, We Hate You” image... I was convinced. This isn't the old HK. He gave us some insight into the new Marine IAR weapon, HK's new military contracts for that and with the Navy for some handguns... big contracts that would have meant HK could have avoided the whole Civilian market if they wanted to. But that's not the case. In fact, we are going to be seeing some new stuff that would have been previously unheard of... such as a very real possibility of a revamped XM-8 – for Civilian Sales. Which would be outstanding. No, I didn't win the P30. That's okay. I want to buy one now. HK really impressed me.

Doesn't really say much about their prices, I guess, but it does say something about the company.

Idriveajeep

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 19, 2010
    Just outside El Paso
    I read somewhere that they made changes so the upper can't be mated with a different lower, so basically you can't try to save a few bucks with a cheaper lower from somewhere else. I'd expect it to be in the price range of the ACR that came out a few weeks back though.

Top Bottom