• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Barney_Fife

BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 25, 2015
    I'm posting this because I want control of how the narrative starts. I'm tired of having the story always start in the middle, which is where the government gets to look at Hillary's emails and then decide and argue about what's classified and what's not, what WAS classified and should stay that way, and what wasn't, but should now be classified and all the tedious minutae that doesn't amount to a giant mound of grass-feed and soupy-wet cow dung.

FIRST AND MOST IMPORTANT POINT:

Hillary Clinton deleted 30,000 emails, then wiped the Server and everything people are talking about now are those she did NOT delete and then wipe.

Q: If you were a criminal and the noose was tightening around your neck, would you A) Delete 30,000 emails willy-nilly and hope those that were left over didn't implicate you in any crimes, or B) Selectively pick those emails that are most likely to implicate you in crimes.

I hate how the mass-media dumbs people down to be incapable of asking, much less answering that question.

Long and short of it. Hillary Clinton deleted 30,000 emails based on the sole criteria that allowing them to fall into the hands of those investigating her would be able to use them as evidence against her, for committing crimes; crimes which may amount to High Treason, given that both she and her husband have been bought and paid for by the Chinese government for decades. She may have known about the attack on the embassy in Benghazi, and been a complicit operative in the whole thing, given that she was the one that had the cover story ready when they needed to have a cover story ready.

Just felt that someone, somewhere, ought to document the basic of fundamental truth of things, in at least one spot in the universe not controlled by the corporate US propaganda machine and the US Government.
    Texas SOT

Last edited:
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 5, 2012
    HK
    Richard Nixon erased 18 minutes of a tape recording and Hillary deleted 30,000 emails. Who's the crook?

Considering a few of those emails had information about north Korea nukes.....

Her emails were discovered by a hack in the first place. That's how people found out. Remember that Lucifer guy...hacking celebrities and such? The only guy to hack the Clintons and not end up in a gym bag. That guy.

His exploits started this snow ball.

SA_Steve

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 1, 2014
    San Antonio, Texas USA
    I don't see jail in the future but I do hope she and Bill will just go away from the daily news. It is actually kinda nice to confirm loud and clear what I always thought: that laws are for little people to follow.

Top Bottom