• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • GlockOwner

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 15, 2013
    Dallas (Oak Cliff)
    Shit was crazy awesome! Thanks to everyone who let me shoot their guns! I think I caught a disease out there because all you rednecks are contagious! I know this because my neck is all red now!

sonuvaTXgun

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 14, 2013
    Borger, TX
    Oh my gawd...what a blast. Actually, several blasts. Blasts set off by .22's, blasts set off by AR's, blasts set off by a .50...and blasts still going on when I had to leave. We did everything from blow up a cupcake to blow up easter eggs to just ripping up a car. My camera box I made worked well and after reviewing video-it even took a few hits I'm in the middle of trying to figure out how to edit down the videos so you're not having to wait 4 min to see an explosion, and then I will be posting them via Youtube. In the mean time, I'll make the follow up thread. I can't wait to see what everyone has once they finally roll out.

I'm pretty sure the last explosions were of Jeff and me sending a bowling pin 40ft in the air and vaporizing a watermelon..

It was great meeting all the white woman. The rest of y'all..not so much

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

You didn't like shooting my Mosin?? Hate the gun. Not the gun slinger.

Acera

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 17, 2011
    Republic of Texas
    Did you all get a group picture? What about some of the interesting hardware out there.

Also, did someone make sure Jakashh was heading back to Houston and not the border?

sonuvaTXgun

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 14, 2013
    Borger, TX
    You need to rethink your hearing protection. I was sitting right next to Alan's .338 Lapua and I can still hear a little.

Trust me when I say that I didn't want to use those crappy foam plugs. I have some over the head Winchesters but I left them back home and I didn't want to drop $20 on a pair of new ones. It happens I guess.

Elbe

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    San Antonio
    Trust me when I say that I didn't want to use those crappy foam plugs. I have some over the head Winchesters but I left them back home and I didn't want to drop $20 on a pair of new ones. It happens I guess.

Next time ask, many people have extras and they would have let you borrow. I think the range has extras to borrow as well.

sonuvaTXgun

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 14, 2013
    Borger, TX
    I'm pretty sure the last explosions were of Jeff and me sending a bowling pin 40ft in the air and vaporizing a watermelon..

We had to make sure we had the last word, err, explosion of the day

Dang right haha totally worth staying around for another thirty minutes!

Last edited:

AngeliaH

Life's Peachy
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Aug 5, 2012
    Central Texas
    I made it home and what's left of the caddy was mostly still intact. Looks like we might have lost some somewhere. Waiting to hear from James that he made it ok. Thank everybody for being so nice dang I was tired to begin with now I'm just loopy.

Sent from Kermit's Pad. If the Swamp is a Rockin don't bother knockin!

AngeliaH

Life's Peachy
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Aug 5, 2012
    Central Texas
    Ummmmm......yeah, well....it wasn't close to intact before, so I am assuming you are saying that you saw no wrecks behind you from the extra pieces that were not attached.......

I guess that's a good thing.

Yea. It was fine. Don't think we lost much. It held up pretty well and I know he was driving faster than he let me drive this morning. Its his fault.:D

Sent from Kermit's Pad. If the Swamp is a Rockin don't bother knockin!

scgstuff

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 7, 2011
    Central Texas
    It held up pretty well and I know he was driving faster than he let me drive this morning.

So, he was going more than 35? That makes sense on why you got there late......

Thank you guys for bringing the car and taking it back. It was definitely the highlight of the day. I hope jtyler makes it back safe without any tickets and the car in as close to together as it left the range.

Top Bottom