• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Glockster69

TGT Addict
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jul 1, 2011
    Frigin Nightline just spent about 8 min on the taste of, uses for, and the marketing of all things pumpkin.

SH!T! The price of fun just went up, AGAIN!!!

I've got to find a less volitale, cheaper hobby.

TundraWookiee

Scruffy Nerf Herder
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jan 9, 2012
    Cedar Park
    Decided to make the trip up with Chuck (Sugar Land). I'll be bringing my AR in 5.56, Savage 93R17 BTVS in .17hmr, and Remington 597 .22lr for long guns. As far as pistols, I'll have a Ruger SR1911, Glock 19, Ruger Security Six .357 mag, Ruger SR22 pistol, and the North American Arms .22lr mini revolver I picked up today. I'll probably buy some tannerite on-site.

I'll also bring along my Canon dslr, tripod, and GoPro HD Hero 2 for video. If the battery isn't shot I'll bring out an r/c truck to pull balloons behind or something.

Might throw in my .22 dueling tree if there is room.

Brought to you courtesy of Tapatalk

TreyG-20

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    42   0   0
    Dec 16, 2011
    Central
    Decided to make the trip up with Chuck (Sugar Land). I'll be bringing my AR in 5.56, Savage 93R17 BTVS in .17hmr, and Remington 597 .22lr for long guns. As far as pistols, I'll have a Ruger SR1911, Glock 19, Ruger Security Six .357 mag, Ruger SR22 pistol, and the North American Arms .22lr mini revolver I picked up today. I'll probably buy some tannerite on-site.

I'll also bring along my Canon dslr, tripod, and GoPro HD Hero 2 for video. If the battery isn't shot I'll bring out an r/c truck to pull balloons behind or something.

Might throw in my .22 dueling tree if there is room.

Brought to you courtesy of Tapatalk
    Keep your sr1911 away from me. I will drool all over it. I want one very badly!

Sugar Land

TGT Addict
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Apr 7, 2012
    Sugar Land Texas

I will be bringing the Smith sisters 357,460,500 Mags. SigP226 Navy 9mm, Ruger 22/45 Lite, Mac-11,PLR-16, a few other long guns and such. 5 lbs tannerite. You know the basic stuff for hicksville...

Glockster69

TGT Addict
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jul 1, 2011
    OP updated through 792

I'm being difficult, I fully respect the wishes of the Hicksville folks, however half my ammo is incendiary, AP, or both.

They were pretty good with what I had last time so hopefully they will let me use what I got.
    Well crap Youngin, I forgot they will allow incendiary (subject to change based on conditions) just not tracer. Sorry

I've heard bottles filled with flour is more funerer than water filled *gotme*
    I'm bringing:
    4 - 1lb coffee cans for use as whatever ...
    2 bowling pins
    ballons
    2 self sealing targets
    EZ up
    TGT business cards

Stukaman

Well-Known
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 26, 2011
    Fort Worth
    Have some half inch steel plate that's been cut circular with a laser and has found legs kinda maken it look like crosshairs ill take a pic and post I any oft thinks it might be fun to shoot at?

TxDad

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 4, 2010
    Central Texas
    Angelia ! James!
    I just saw you guys are bringing a S&W M&P 15-22 rifle

Any chance I can give it a try? I am contemplating buying one of those. I wont require you to bring us all sammichs...:ohnoes:

Support
    Every Day Man
    Tyrant

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Cz315
    Top Bottom