• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • lalonguecarabine

A legend in my own mind!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 3, 2009
    Houston
    All I'm authorized to say is blend in with your environment, super secret squirrel level delta.

Though if I ever met somebody who tried to say anything like that and be serious about it I would punch him in the neck, posers aren't funny just sad.

That's old stuff! Didn't you get the memo from Chesty? It's super secret squirrel level foxtrot now!

...I'll be guarding my neck.

lalonguecarabine

A legend in my own mind!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 3, 2009
    Houston
    Don't know if I'll be making it. We shall see as time nears, of course I have been known to change my mind rapidly, wasn't even planning on coming to the last Hicksville shoot but decided to a few days prior and left as soon as I came home from vaca.

Dude - you'd better make it out, or we're all comin' for ya! And we got guns, fishing rods, and watches and shit!

Seriously, I hope you can make it out, but we all know the problem you had with work last time, and work always comes first! It's not pleasant sometimes, but having a job is always preferable to having no job.

Jakashh

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jun 30, 2010
    Sugar Land
    Also school and all. I'm sure I could get the day off from work or something, but school is also a factor. Also my car, I may drive it all the time for work, but I still don't trust it going any further than 30-40 miles away from home.

TXDARKHORSE361

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    May 15, 2012
    For sure.
    TXDARKHORSE361 didn't wanna mention it, but he's in that picture along with three other guys from his platoon!
    They're expert level camouflageists ya know...

(Yes - I just invented a new word: "camouflageists". Do yourself a favor and add it to your spellcheck. )

You only saw three? Badass it worked.

That's old stuff! Didn't you get the memo from Chesty? It's super secret squirrel level foxtrot now!

...I'll be guarding my neck.

I have no idea what you're talking about *looks around nervously*

and watches and shit!

Lmfao

mroper

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jun 7, 2011
    Katy, TX
    I should be able to make it. I am willing to carpool with some folks . I live in Katy by west park tollway and grand parkway. My car is up to making the trip and back

SIG_Fiend

TGT Addict
    TGT Supporter
    Admin
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Feb 21, 2008
    Austin, TX
    So did the date get decided on as October 20th for certain? Just wondering, I have a couple of training classes in College I'll be attending that day, and if so then I'll have to plan on making the next event.

SIG_Fiend

TGT Addict
    TGT Supporter
    Admin
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Feb 21, 2008
    Austin, TX
    Yep, it's just south of College Station. Also, keep in mind, he's have 2 classes that day. One is the Basic Pistol for $60 earlier in the day, and then a Night/low light Pistol class later in the evening. Even if you can't make the basic pistol class, you might still be able to make the night pistol class.

TundraWookiee

Scruffy Nerf Herder
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jan 9, 2012
    Cedar Park
    Trying not to seem like a weenie but ~~ would y'all slide the http://www.texasguntalk.com/forums/...ic-handgun-chappell-hill-tx-october-20th.html conversation into its thread? Thanks

<maybe someone can do a little cleaning?>

Don't be a weenie. It was relevant since it pertained to scheduling questions. This is a discussion thread after all. If you want strictly business you probably need to change the title from "chatter n chit" to "Glockster's super serious Hicksville business"

Brought to you courtesy of Tapatalk

Glockster69

TGT Addict
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jul 1, 2011
    Don't be a weenie. It was relevant since it pertained to scheduling questions. This is a discussion thread after all. If you want strictly business you probably need to change the title from "chatter n chit" to "Glockster's super serious Hicksville business"
    Hahaha. This thread isn't super serious and it's not mine, I'm just the peon that started it.

You're right, Sig's 1st question was about scheduling and fair enough. But even Scott pointed out there was a thread for the FAST discussion so I don't think I did anything wrong. Plus the discussion here may help someone that's only looking in the FAST thread. Anyway, no biggie - it's all good.

Glockster69

TGT Addict
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jul 1, 2011
    Cool, should be another awesome shoot!
    I'll add you to the attending list tonight.
    I'm still looking for something unique to shoot besides the MG.

Top Bottom