• ...and so much more!
  • Savage20

TGT Addict
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 23, 2015
    135 Los Gatos Rd
    You da man with the .30-30 dies I'd want to be in on those too. BIDDING WAR!!! I ain't got shit to trade (other than $$) for the N-Frame grips, but I'd like them for my 27. Shooting it with Hogue grips doesn't seem right.
    I was planning on giving each of y'all 200 pieces of .357 brass. Maybe you can use that to barter with the Jihadi

Eta: but I do have about 350 pieces of .45 brass that you have first dibs on.

Sent from my LGLS991 using Tapatalk

Last edited:

Younggun

Certified Jackass
    TGT Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jul 31, 2011
    hill co.
    Lol.

Probably couldn't get my truck out right now if I tried.

Sent from my HAL 9000

Dawico

Uncoiled
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Oct 15, 2009
    Lampasas, Texas
    I reload for the 45-70 so large rifle primers would be good. I accepted a moldy rope for the other set so I'm obviously not being picky ;)
    It is a rope that he was trying to get $100 for. If I had a need for it I would have given it to him too. It is a nice tow rope and well worth the price if you need it.

Hell I might still try and find something to trade you for it.

Rebel

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Aug 20, 2014
    I have 24x MTM P100 9mm boxes in 4 colors. Also 2 boxes of Federal XM33C .50 BMG

Shotgun Jeremy

Spelling Bee Champeon
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 8, 2012
    Central Texas
    20160320_221655_zpsuqqwzrbw.jpg

I've got a couple M&P9 holsters I'm getting rid of. One is a Fobus paddle holster. I'll take a box of ammo for it. I'm not picky. Reloads are cool too.

The other one is a form fitting kyex IWB holster. The back side covers the full slide - ill get a pic up soon. It's brand new. Tried it once, and it's just not me. Beautiful holster - made well. Just not my style. I'd like to use it in trade for a holster I want. I'm trying to track down a nice open carry holster for my P938. Brown form fitting leather would be my dream holster for it. I'd even toss in a box of ammo if you thought it was worth it. But, kydex ones will work too. I just need a good OWB holster for my P938.

Top Bottom