Hicksville169_zpsacd76d76.jpg
    Lynx Defense

A.Texas.Yankee

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 21, 2012
    NTX
    There SHOULD be some nice sunrise photos popping up along with some early morning goofing off lol

Yeah you're right... Except dumbass me left my camera there and I'm at the mercy of Radioman93 to ship it back to me :banghead:

Sent knowing my life is boring unless I'm looking down range. And that most of you are jerks.

TxDad

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 4, 2010
    Central Texas
    Yeah you're right... Except dumbass me left my camera there and I'm at the mercy of Radioman93 to ship it back to me :banghead:

Sent knowing my life is boring unless I'm looking down range. And that most of you are jerks.

Doh! That was you? That sucks. Saw that camera sitting on that tripod unattended at the end of the day. Nobody knew whos it was. Glad its on its way back to you.

mike2013

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 7, 2013
    oh ya thanks to sugarland for letting me shoot some clays with his shotgun.

Makes me want to run out and buy a trap/skeet gun. I dont have a regular shotgun anymore. I had a SX3 I wish I would have kept. Everythings for sale I guess.

Last edited:

A.Texas.Yankee

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 21, 2012
    NTX
    +1, I didn't get a chance to shoot it, but everyone I saw who did, was suddenly an expert at skeet shooting!

Sorry you didn't get to shoot it. I was so overwhelmed with the level of awesomeness the day was I forgot some things. I think next time it'll be my rule to not shoot my guns and only shoot someone else's for at least half the day. This way others can shoot what I have as well when they want.

GlockOwner

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 15, 2013
    Dallas (Oak Cliff)
    Sorry you didn't get to shoot it. I was so overwhelmed with the level of awesomeness the day was I forgot some things. I think next time it'll be my rule to not shoot my guns and only shoot someone else's for at least half the day. This way others can shoot what I have as well when they want.

No biggie, I was busy partaking in all the other awesomeness. There's no way I could have participated in everything. That just means I have to go to more meets! lol

Radioman93

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 10, 2011
    Texas

Its on the way. I was dead on Sunday and didnt do a darn thing. So it went out tonight after work.

Radioman

A.Texas.Yankee

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 21, 2012
    NTX
    Its on the way. I was dead on Sunday and didnt do a darn thing. So it went out tonight after work.

Radioman

Move aside Powdered Toast Man, I have a new hero. You know what my first thought about this when Jeffro2912 told me on the truck ride home laughing that some idiot left his camera there? It wasn't that I left the $1300 + camera 3 hours away... It was that I had almost lost the HD VIDEO of a Cadillac blowing up.... That's how you know it was an awesome weekend.

Radioman93

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 10, 2011
    Texas
    Move aside Powdered Toast Man, I have a new hero. You know what my first thought about this when Jeffro2912 told me on the truck ride home laughing that some idiot left his camera there? It wasn't that I left the $1300 + camera 3 hours away... It was that I had almost lost the HD VIDEO of a Cadillac blowing up.... That's how you know it was an awesome weekend.

Now why didn't I think of shipping back the camera one day and the memory card a few days later ......

Radioman

zentanker

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 6, 2013
    Looks like it was a great time. Wish I could have been there. :cool: I was working at Camp Swift so I couldn't make it. Glad it was so successful though

Top Bottom